MedianRope8063

Hit the same castle twice within 5 minutes!

27 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

but then hazy raptor could have attacked it many times over, not just 2. 

Would you not have done so @MedianRope8063, just to underline the point?

Yes!  I'll be looking for it again today when I take Hazy out with her hose-pipe for the Flame Towers!  [thumbup]

6 hours ago, D_Angel_T said:

Try to look for MarchedSix8. His last attack is 1.211 days ago. 0 crowns, max offer res, and you definitely can get flame tower and pick any res you want. And pray you can get him every 5 min. [lol]

That's an "active" player!!!  [lol]   Currently upgrading their Watch Signal!!!  [lol]

I think must have read the thread on "open your walls and move your towers to let everyone have your resources"!  [lol]  [lol]  [lol]

38 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Dude, you are missing the whole point of the discussion

funny how an unsubstantiated claim has suddenly become the whole point of the discussion

Another question is why are there a lot farmer & zombies in this game? 

or are all the farmer & zombies intentionally created by devs? in other words not a real human gamertag. and the reasons why? 

My conclusion is it must be have any relation with MM. 

Any opinion?

4 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

funny how an unsubstantiated claim has suddenly become the whole point of the discussion

I don't know what game you are playing, but a lot of us have seen this. I've been watching them for a while and others have commented on the same. Take the time to look up some of the zombies you are running into in MM, you can see it for yourself.

1 minute ago, Sourly Grapes said:

Any opinion?

Some people prefer not to attack and others think that once they have upgraded everything, then they'll start attacking, so they farm their way to the top levels. To them it's all about building and upgrading.

6 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Take the time to look up some of the zombies you are running into in MM, you can see it for yourself.

I already know I don't see any smashdown targets in MM. 

I already know I don't see any smashdown targets in MM. 

Then you are obviously not paying attention. [rolleyes]

Anyways, let's move on to something more productive. What kind of random search algorithm do you think the devs are using for MM? Minmax, Monte Carlo? Any thoughts on that?

1 hour ago, Scythian Fury said:

Then you are obviously not paying attention. [rolleyes]

what game are you playing? Obviously a maxed A10 will not see smashdown targets in MM!

what game are you playing? Obviously a maxed A10 will not see smashdown targets in MM!

Yawn [bored]

You got anything productive to talk about, or just being contrary for the heck of it?

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, Scythian Fury said:

there are more players in the game then ever before and they are staying longer,

More than Ever? Staying longer?? I have no clue where you get your 'information'.........just because there are a bunch of players bottlenecked at age 9 & 10 because so many aged up fast.......doesn't mean your statement is fact.

Why do you think this?

2 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

More than Ever? Staying longer?? I have no clue where you get your 'information'.........just because there are a bunch of players bottlenecked at age 9 & 10 because so many aged up fast.......doesn't mean your statement is fact.

Why do you think this?

I think there are a lot of hangers' on, but not more players and staying longer.  

5 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Why do you think this?

Well, for one thing, @Robeyone told us that in his last post before he packed up his kit and ran for the hills, this was the intent behind all those patches they gave us a year ago, more new players and longer player retention. Also, I've been watching zombie alliances fill up within hours with unsuspecting noobs, so there is good reason to believe that there is a steady influx of new players into the game and it is only logical that some of them (those that stay) are moving up the ranks. I take notes on the players I see in MM and have seen plenty of evidence of that, which is also how I realized that there were lots of smashdown zombies in MM right now, I checked them out (around 50 of them in the last 2 days). I have some other reasons as well, but it's not necessary to go into them right now. Having said all that, none of it implies that any of these players are good at the game, in fact most of them just plain suck at it, 2 days ago I got hit on my main by an A10 with 10 crowns who has only sniping attacks in his log and looking at his layout it is obvious that he doesn't know how to play any better than that, and there are lot and lots of those out there. [thumbdn]

Edited by Scythian Fury

1 hour ago, MedianRope8063 said:

Hazy is looking for Archer Towers now, and is still trying find this castle for a repeat performance of attacks.  ;)   Third time lucky maybe!  ;)  [thumbup]

The fact that some zombie-castles do not receive a PT was noticed a year ago by such "rocket scientists" as I and Shaz [lol] 

True, we not attacked them twice - we just saw that they didn't get a PT after our attacks. And they couldn't be the "victims of smashdown" - they were castles of Age 9+ 

So, that you're very lucky to attack one castle twice in a five minutes [smile]

Btw, it seems that now in MM there are castles, the owners of which have not logged in for more than 60 days [mellow]

Thanks to this, I recently got the opportunity to beat @Bailey2821 again [glare] Who recently was revenged for smashdown battle [laugh]