MedianRope8063

Hit the same castle twice within 5 minutes!

Hi everyone!  :D 

My alt - HazyRaptor63938 - is currently destroying Flame Towers to complete the Reserve Force Wonder.  I've just hit the same castle twice (inactive) within 5 minutes!  The last time my opponent had a battle was 365 days ago.  I thought it wasn't possible to hit someone again so fast!  [confused]  What do you all think?   

2 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

My alt - HazyRaptor63938 - is currently destroying Flame Towers to complete the Reserve Force Wonder.  I've just hit the same castle twice (inactive) within 5 minutes!  The last time my opponent had a battle was 365 days ago.  I thought it wasn't possible to hit someone again so fast!  [confused]  What do you all think?   

I sent you a PM, read it ASAP [scared]

2 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

The last time my opponent had a battle was 365 days ago.  I thought it wasn't possible to hit someone again so fast! 

Good Question... inquiring minds would like to know... best guess is the player logged on.. initiated a battle but jogged off before engaged.. in other words... no clue..

48 minutes ago, Reliantshelf said:

initiated a battle but jogged off before engaged

I thought there was a 10 minute time-line (wanted to say window!), after logging off before you could be in MM or revenged?  I attacked them again within this time.  It was the first castle I was offered after speed-training my army after the first defeat.  I've just checked again, and they are not on a peace treaty now either!  [confused]  The Gremlins are in the building!   [scared] [lol]

As it is a Zombie, am I allowed to name the player?  There is definitely no signs of life there! 

4 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

What do you all think?  

Both battles appear in his defense log, and the last preceding defense was 100days ago, so he was a zombie and should not have been in MM even the once! Could be glitch caused by smashdown. Or .... maybe the player logged on, exhausted his time bucket (so that he would escape the MM queue) and immediately logged on again and broke PT with his time bucket empty so that he could be attacked again. Sounds like the sort of thing some wag round here might do using an alt. Of course, it really would be luck to get attacked twice by you, so I am going for the conspiracy theory. I reckon you and he set it up just to challenge the forum!