Hi Noobie. If you go to the 3 man icon next to your market, click on leagues on the top right you will see an information icon. This give you the range for individual rankings. Then look at the top centre and you will see empire click the side arrow to alliance's the information icon on the right will tell you the range of your alliance ranking. I suggest if your alliance is only in the squire league with 50 members you may be in a new or very old possibly dead alliance. If your alliance has lots of grey shields and only a few active players, go to the alliance recruitment  section, Place a post that you are looking for an active alliance

@Noobie, Are you the emperor of this alliance or have you joined and already existing alliance as a Noble?  The 50/50 means that the alliance has 50 member slots and all 50 are occupied by a player.  All alliances have 50 player slots and that number is fixed.  How many crowns you or your alliances members have will not change the number of slots available for players to join. 

As OozyPoem3665122 has pointed out, you may be in an inactive alliance.  To determine if you are in an inactive alliance, go to the alliance list by selecting the 3 man icon to the left of the Market icon.  Once selected, click on the Alliance button and you will go to the alliance list.  Each player in the alliance will be listed from the most to the least crowns.  There are several sort selections, scroll through them using the left right arrows until you come to last log in.  This will sort the players from the most recent log in to the oldest log in, followed by players who do not display log in.  If you are not the Emperor, pay attention to your Emperor's last log in.  If you are in an inactive alliance, find a new one and the Alliance Recruitment topic is a very good place to start.

31 minutes ago, Wicken Wonder said:

@Noobie, Are you the emperor of this alliance or have you joined and already existing alliance as a Noble?  The 50/50 means that the alliance has 50 member slots and all 50 are occupied by a player.  All alliances have 50 player slots and that number is fixed.  How many crowns you or your alliances members have will not change the number of slots available for players to join. 

As OozyPoem3665122 has pointed out, you may be in an inactive alliance.  To determine if you are in an inactive alliance, go to the alliance list by selecting the 3 man icon to the left of the Market icon.  Once selected, click on the Alliance button and you will go to the alliance list.  Each player in the alliance will be listed from the most to the least crowns.  There are several sort selections, scroll through them using the left right arrows until you come to last log in.  This will sort the players from the most recent log in to the oldest log in, followed by players who do not display log in.  If you are not the Emperor, pay attention to your Emperor's last log in.  If you are in an inactive alliance, find a new one and the Alliance Recruitment topic is a very good place to start.

Yes, I'm the emperor! I am finding a way to increase the number of slots from 50 as I have already crossed the 149 crown requirement for the next league.

2 minutes ago, Noobie said:

Yes, I'm the emperor! I am finding a way to increase the number of slots from 50 as I have already crossed the 149 crown requirement for the next league.

The number of slots in an alliance is not expandable.  50 is it.  To go to higher leagues:  Individually, collect more crowns; as an alliance, the whole alliance needs to collect enough crowns to move to the next league.

If you click on the info button in individual or alliance standings, the crown range for each league is displayed.

There is no way to increase the number of slots, as I said, it is set at 50 slots.  If you want to increase the crowns the alliance as a whole has, the only way is to remove low crown players and replace them with higher crown players.  Post something in the Recruitment topic about your alliance and what you are looking for in players.

14 hours ago, Noobie said:

Why do I still see 50/50 members for my clan when I have 149+ crowns?

My alliance is in squire league and I'm in peasant league under which I see 0-149. How does promotion work here?

What is your gamertag and the name of your alliance? Right now everyone is offering general advice without being able to see what your specific situation is and advise you better. ;)

29 minutes ago, Noobie said:

Its noobie747! I am looking to expand my team but I don't know how to.

Ok, here's the problem you are having, your alliance is full of dead wood, most of your players are zombies and haven't been active in a long time, just look at their last log in. So, first start by booting everyone that hasn't logged in over 14 days, they are not playing and are only taking up space. Having 50 players in an alliance means nothing if they are not active. once you boot all the zombies, you need to recruit active. Look in your Leaderboards tab, that is your league and all players that don't have an alliance name and shield below their GT are free for you to invite. I would look at their attack logs to see how active they are first, an age 10 player who only attacks once every month is another form of dead wood and not worth inviting. Since you are in the peasant league, I would invite anyone with 30+ crowns, as long as they are not above age 5-6 (an age 7-10 with 30 crowns either barely plays, or just sucks at attacking, the first you wanna pass on, but the second might be a consideration for an invite, as long as they attack often everyday).

You may also want to read some of the good advice for new emps on this thread and if you have any other questions about emping, or need more help with recruitment, feel free to send me a PM:

Good luck and happy sieging! :D

Oh but isn't it more about the responsibility than earning more crowns?

I concentrated more on education /pennants than earning more crowns so technically i should be able to recruit more than 50 members irrespective of their crown counts

5 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

Ok, here's the problem you are having, your alliance is full of dead wood, most of your players are zombies and haven't been active in a long time, just look at their last log in. So, first start by booting everyone that hasn't logged in over 14 days, they are not playing and are only taking up space. Having 50 players in an alliance means nothing if they are not active. once you boot all the zombies, you need to recruit active. Look in your Leaderboards tab, that is your league and all players that don't have an alliance name and shield below their GT are free for you to invite. I would look at their attack logs to see how active they are first, an age 10 player who only attacks once every month is another form of dead wood and not worth inviting. Since you are in the peasant league, I would invite anyone with 30+ crowns, as long as they are not above age 5-6 (an age 7-10 with 30 crowns either barely plays, or just sucks at attacking, the first you wanna pass on, but the second might be a consideration for an invite, as long as they attack often everyday).

You may also want to read some of the good advice for new emps on this thread and if you have any other questions about emping, or need more help with recruitment, feel free to send me a PM:

Good luck and happy sieging! :D

I don't mind having players of level 10 because their defence is stronger than their attack so overall we will still be earning more crowns being passive leaders just like CEO's of creative firms.

If I cant expand irrespective of this fact then I'm done playing.

You mean on my Microsoft account?

I'm actually using a phone with a breached keyboard so I prioritise everything including PMs

Edited by Noobie

1 hour ago, Noobie said:

technically i should be able to recruit more than 50 members

That's a misunderstanding! 50 members is the maximum an alliance can have, no matter how many crowns the emperor has. So kick the ones that are inactive and invite new ones.

If you are looking for new members, read the PM thread I included you in.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

And read your PMs. Do you know how to do this?

23 hours ago, Noobie said:

You mean on my Microsoft account?

I'm actually using a phone with a breached keyboard so I prioritise everything including PMs

@Ragnar Sigurdson means at the top right of this forum.......where the white envelope is.....you have PM's Private messages in there of people trying to help you

ALL ALLIANCES can have between 1-50 players.....that is all........no matter how many crowns, how active or inactive or how good or bad a player.........50 is all you get.

If you have 50.......and 30 are zombies or players who no longer play........boot them out if you want to get more players that actually play this game.

Everyone has given you great advice above......

11 hours ago, Noobie said:

I don't mind having players of level 10 because their defence is stronger than their attack so overall we will still be earning more crowns being passive leaders just like CEO's of creative firms.

Passive players in this game do nothing but take up space in your alliance that should be filled with active players. You seem to confuse the number of players in an alliance with it's power and crown gathering ability. Inactives are constantly losing crowns and not gaining any back, until they have 0, so why have them in your alliance. And 50 players is plenty to progress in this game, all the cool kids are doing it. [thumbup]:D