Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nightwarrior690

And for my next (gate) trick

In the two examples I put up all connected roads get gold they are fully functional I tried it the way entirebroom is using and it only shows one road collecting gold, All four road starting points have to be connected to the castle to get all the gold I bring two roads down to one outside the walls then split them back to two inside.

This one brings three roads down to one takes it thru the outer wall splits back into three and hooks up to the keep the fourth road comes in thru the back all four function normally and all four get the daily gold. It doesn't seem to care how you get them to the keep but the torch start points have to connect to the keep to count and collect goldimg%5D

4 hours ago, nightwarrior690 said:

This one brings three roads down to one takes it thru the outer wall splits back into three and hooks up to the keep the fourth road comes in thru the back all four function normally and all four get the daily gold. It doesn't seem to care how you get them to the keep but the torch start points have to connect to the keep to count and collect gold

Very Cool Indeed lol [thumbup]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts