IAmAwesome4sure

When will this game become like this?

1 hour ago, IAmAwesome4sure said:

When will this game become interesting so that I become like this kid: [lol][lol][lol]

They made Conrad for kids like that :P 

You know... i'd hate to be that moron when his school mates dig up that video [lol] 

Ohhhh from a mom's perspective here.............THAT kid acting like that and talking to his mother that way? Ohhhhh he would not be worrying about video games for a long long time.......or his PC......oh no.....that kid needs a major attitude adjustment........[sneaky][scared]

@Wicked Wulf, there is no way that my kids would have ever behaved like that. My daughter called me the B word 1 time! And that was it. [sneaky]Her brother got his license 6 months sooner than she did because of it. (They are twins just to remind you.) My son came home late 1 time. He had his keys taken away for 2 weeks. My son said the F word at age 12 and got his mouth washed with Dial soap. [biggrin]They didnt disrespect their Momma! And they have both thanked me now that they have children of their own for never letting them behave that way. [wink]

11 hours ago, Aardvark said:

tbh I am not sure any child behaves like that unless they are autistic. Autism is not down to parenting.

Oh I wouldn't say that.....I have seen brats many times.....and it had nothing to do with Autism.......their parents just let them get away with anything....never said no........and the kids learned they could throw a fit and get what they wanted.  That is Bad Parenting 101.

When you see a child in public doing bad things....and the parent does nothing or says nothing to correct bad behavior.....they just would rather be friends with the child than a parent........parenting is very hard if you do it right....and is probably the most important job in the world.....parents get lazy and often just ignore things......since we are raising the adults of the future.....we need to do our best and get it right.

No one would ever blame a child with any disorder or disability for those actions but even a disabled child can be taught some manners and respect for others to a point.

31 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Oh I wouldn't say that.....I have seen brats many times

well, it is known of two year old brats, but I have far more often known of parents being blamed when actually the problem is much deeper. Early diagnosis is certainly helpful. One thing which is not helpful is the judgement of those who don't have to live other peoples lives and do not know what the situation actually is.

Edited by Aardvark

23 hours ago, Aardvark said:

but I have far more often known of parents being blamed when actually the problem is much deeper. Early diagnosis is certainly helpful. One thing which is not helpful is the judgement of those who don't have to live other peoples lives and do not know what the situation actually is.

It's it true that no one else knows the real situation.....I kinda wondered who was filming the whole thing. IMO based on what we can see, this is gamer rage over losing in Counter Strike........kids and adults have been raging over games for years......it can be extreme.

Warning........possible bad language in clip.

1 hour ago, Dudeist Priest said:

Um... as someone who is a high functioning autistic, AKA, Asperger's, I am starting to get uncomfortable with this conversation. 

I agree.......omg once the insults come out they go too far.   Some people will argue about ANYTHING and with ANYONE......why? What do you get out of just being contrary to anything anyone says?

Stop it now...or I will stop it for both of you.....you guys enjoy insulting each other too much.........geesh.

GTFU!!

1 hour ago, Dudeist Priest said:

Um... as someone who is a high functioning autistic, AKA, Asperger's, I am starting to get uncomfortable with this conversation. 

Agreed -- please close this thread. I have a daughter with Asperger's and this is not an appropriate place for comments on this subject.