LunarMojo

New Content or New Version

Virtually every thread discusses some flaw in the game or the desire for new content. There are countless suggestions on how the game can be improved. But nothing has changed--no improvements, no adjustments, no new material, ... nothing; not even an acknowledgement to the 100s of ideas in the 2 suggestion threads. It's been a long time since any new material was introduced; and as much as I would love to see some new content, I would rather see a new version of the game. Castle Siege 2.0!   

I say this for 2 reasons.

1. There are so many flaws being discussed right now, I don't believe the game can be fixed. To name just a few of the flaws, in my opinion: the scoring algorithm is horrendous; the revenge "window" that doesn't exist; the players that can avoid attacks for days; the never-ending, ram attacks with too powerful Conrad; the several underwhelming heroes that die to quickly; the chat function; the SB/revenge avoidance problem; the alliance search function; the zombie situation, ... etc. And I haven't even broached the subject of new material: new Ages, new heroes, alliance wars ....  It's just not going to happen in this version of the game.  

2. If we got any new material, maybe Age 11 and 12, that would be great. But in 6 months, maybe a year--we would be bored again, and asking for more. New material is only a short term fix. And it doesn't fix many of the core problems that cannot be fixed.

I would rather see a new version of the game. A version that has taken all of our suggestions/complaints and made it an even better game. I wouldn't mind starting over. Yes, many of us have invested years in this version of the game, and it might suck leaving behind layouts that took so long to build. But I would play the new version without any hesitation. Castle Siege is a great game, but a new version would be even better.

I totally agree with you. I have been a campaigner for change in the game for a long time now. But the games overseers can not agree who will pay for what in this game let alone embark on a new version. We can only hope that in the future they get their heads together and either move this game forward.

Yes, it has been discussed before.....if they took all the suggestions........everything everyone wanted.....made a CS2....it would literally rock and be one of the top games around......

Not sure MS will invest the time...or money......stupid of them I think.....they would have a major winning game.

I would rather have CS2 with all new abilities and heroes.......

OTHER games CAN do what we want to be done in this game...........sighs.

One game I play.....there is no PT, not BT......you can stay online all day or night, no one can tell if you are online or off, unless you are attacking, defending or talking........but there are a few ways to tell if you look carefully.....you can be attacked while online......but that's the fun part...because if you see an attack coming.....you can bring your troops out and defend it......you do not know what is coming............could be a single troop to make you anxious or could be a massive army.

This game I am talking about has all sorts of challenges......you can issue a challenge to another league any time you want.....and it is a point challenge......I can attack anyone or anything in the game.......and your total league points are what win....that is just a simple challenge or you can have duels....where you go up against ONE team and have to accomplish certain tasks.

We have forts...like our wonders.......the more they are upgraded......the more boosts your troops get and they are permanent boosts....and when you win a tourny you get tombs to upgrade this fort and you can choose what you upgrade.....and it upgrades them for the whole team.

You fort has safe levels........if you are upgrading.....and are not at a safe level (where it can't be attacked) the team you are at war with can attack your fort........you must provide defense for this fort.....if they win their attack......it can be downgraded and your boosts go back to the next lower level and they get lots of points.

They have weekly NEW contests, free gifts and free troops daily, weekly and monthly......

One of the coolest features in this other game.......is rank. You have your leader which is a Marshal. He can do and say all.......but there are MANY ranks......Captains are next....and they can do most of what the Marshall can and on down the list.......Once you get to the Fighter level......things get more fun......because You and all above you have the ability to go on League Strikes.....Only against forts and beacons, Not against individual castles......would be overpowered. Anyway........I can get a league strike......ask in alliance chat if anyone wants to go after a certain fort or beacon.......they volunteer their troops........send them to me....and I send my own troops along with two other players troops (any level) and send them to a target.......if we have not calculated correctly...or sent the wrong troops or not enough.......they die lol.

If we did it right........we win big points which help us either win individual prizes or league prizes if an event is currently active.

Millions of players from all over the world play this online game.....it is not a mobile game.....and support is fast.....if you spend more money in the game you are a VIP and get advance notice of upcoming events...special deals on packages...and extra freebies.......lol Recycle would have been a VIP long ago.....

If a CS2 came out....it would be better than the above game if they listened to what we have asked for......because of the control of the troops and siege......and the way you fight...and the graphics are pretty good in Castle siege....

There are a ton of players out there that would swamp to CS2.........drives me a bit nuts TBH.

18 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

OTHER games CAN do what we want to be done in this game...........sighs.

One game I play.....there is no PT, not BT......you can stay online all day or night, no one can tell if you are online or off, unless you are attacking, defending or talking........but there are a few ways to tell if you look carefully.....you can be attacked while online......but that's the fun part...because if you see an attack coming.....you can bring your troops out and defend it......you do not know what is coming............could be a single troop to make you anxious or could be a massive army.

This game I am talking about has all sorts of challenges......you can issue a challenge to another league any time you want.....and it is a point challenge......I can attack anyone or anything in the game.......and your total league points are what win....that is just a simple challenge or you can have duels....where you go up against ONE team and have to accomplish certain tasks.

We have forts...like our wonders.......the more they are upgraded......the more boosts your troops get and they are permanent boosts....and when you win a tourny you get tombs to upgrade this fort and you can choose what you upgrade.....and it upgrades them for the whole team.

You fort has safe levels........if you are upgrading.....and are not at a safe level (where it can't be attacked) the team you are at war with can attack your fort........you must provide defense for this fort.....if they win their attack......it can be downgraded and your boosts go back to the next lower level and they get lots of points.

They have weekly NEW contests, free gifts and free troops daily, weekly and monthly......

One of the coolest features in this other game.......is rank. You have your leader which is a Marshal. He can do and say all.......but there are MANY ranks......Captains are next....and they can do most of what the Marshall can and on down the list.......Once you get to the Fighter level......things get more fun......because You and all above you have the ability to go on League Strikes.....Only against forts and beacons, Not against individual castles......would be overpowered. Anyway........I can get a league strike......ask in alliance chat if anyone wants to go after a certain fort or beacon.......they volunteer their troops........send them to me....and I send my own troops along with two other players troops (any level) and send them to a target.......if we have not calculated correctly...or sent the wrong troops or not enough.......they die lol.

If we did it right........we win big points which help us either win individual prizes or league prizes if an event is currently active.

Millions of players from all over the world play this online game.....it is not a mobile game.....and support is fast.....if you spend more money in the game you are a VIP and get advance notice of upcoming events...special deals on packages...and extra freebies.......lol Recycle would have been a VIP long ago.....

What game is this? It sounds awesome. lol 

14 minutes ago, EntireBroom Jr said:

What game is this? It sounds awesome. lol 

Stormfall.......AGE of WAR

It is not like castle siege.....you don't have siege....you have tons of different troops.......and dragons.......and special heroes.......

It is very strategy based. I invited a few players I knew from here to play.......omg they are crazy and addicted and we are all in the number one league in the world.

Alliance chat function was hard to get use to..........smaller than CS....but we have PM ability........we can talk to anyone in the game......anytime.....insults do fly lol.

I have been cussed out in several languages lol......but most behave.

You can share gold, iron, food.......with anyone.......but not sapphires....you can share troops but only for defense.

I just love when some smarty is going to attack me......and some big player friend online sees it coming......and sends me like 10,000 dragons......(that is a HUGE amount) and it kills all of the troops that tried to attack me lmao. Then I either send his troops back or he recalls them.

It is up to each player to build more troops.......or heal some of them with sapphires.

If you join up.......look for alliance Lords of the Black Rose -- we vary between #1 and #3 depending if we have control of beacons or not.

You will see Wicked Wulf, Straix and Midwest in it.....you can send us a pm lol

I forgot........we are on server 2 - they have 3 serves that run 3 games.

Edit:  You can choose which server to play on.......servers cannot communicate with each other,  several have accounts on all 3 servers.

It has been said on multiple occasions the game is in maintainance mode.... i.e it probably doesnt earn enough to pay for the server bills let alone. $400k/year developer, tester and app store.  Appreciate what you got, the mic is not connected :)