Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Forum Maintenance & Possible Downtime

Hi everyone.

The forum creators are rolling out a big new update that we'll be pushing live on Thursday 26th April from around 5pm PT. We're not entirely sure how long they'll be unavailable, if at all, it depends on the process and how it goes. 

The game will be unaffected by this, it's only for the forums.

(We're getting new emojis, woo!)

1 hour ago, Scythian Fury said:

So far, there are no new emojis but the forum pages are taking a lot longer to load now, so something has changed.[thumbup][rolleyes][scared]

Have you not noticed that a quarter of the page now is contentless forum statistics? :blink:

this is what I get when I click on community.

[[Template core/front/global/loginPopup is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.] 

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

I had to go to the bottom of the page to sign in.

Ooh, I was hoping they would include this one🖕, yay!😍[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup] Now I can give the Bronx Salute to some folks who are long overdue for it.[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

14 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

🐼

Thanks for the new emojis, nut is there any way to make them a bit bigger b/c they post rather small and faint, which makes them harder to see? Also, when I hold a cursor over them in the post it doesn't give me a description like the old ones do.

13 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Ooh, I was hoping they would include this one🖕, yay!😍[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup] Now I can give the Bronx Salute to some folks who are long overdue for it.[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Thanks for the new emojis, nut is there any way to make them a bit bigger b/c they post rather small and faint, which makes them harder to see? Also, when I hold a cursor over them in the post it doesn't give me a description like the old ones do.

Yeah, I can't remove that one but I will be issueing warnings for anyone abusing it 😏 so keep that in mind. 

There isn't any way to make them bigger. The old ones give a description because they were all individually added with shortcuts. The new ones are all from a standard kit so won't have a descriptor text. I've kept both sets active as I know the animated ones are popular. 

6 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

🖖 Any Vulcans here?

🖖 Live long and perspire! [lol]

btw Leonard Nimoy used a hand gesture that the Jewish High Priests would use to bless the people on Yom Kippur, it is the Hebrew letter Shin for Sheddai and Shekhinah, the name of God and his presence.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts