east puppet

So the Terrordome been around for how long?

To my surprise, I came home from an outing today to not 1 but 2 pretty big crown wins on my defense. Can you tell me how a couple of 5k players still do not know how to take out a Terrordome?! 🤔

All the better for me. 🤩

Have had a few good laughs about it. 🤣

25 minutes ago, AngelicAngieK said:

To my surprise, I came home from an outing today to not 1 but 2 pretty big crown wins on my defense. Can you tell me how a couple of 5k players still do not know how to take out a Terrordome?! 🤔

All the better for me. 🤩

Guess its easier than we thought to get to 5k In crowns  and I already thought it was pretty easy using Conrad and 18 rams  WOW   I guess its even easier than I thought if you want to use your full bucket and Conram all the time 🤮  oh well I still remember a better time in game where you used to have somewhat of  clue in the game to get some crowns.  OH well I quit playing and I leave the leaderboard to who has most time  LOL (at spending time on this game)  or who wants to spend money  LOL (at spending money on this game)  but if your having fun knock yourself out 

13 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

All the better for me. 🤩

Have had a few good laughs about it.

You may well laugh, but it is overconfidence not ignorance. Thought I could take a terrordome with my eyes shut. Seems like I tried.

I have thought about doing the Terrordome layout many times, however, I don't have the patience in the time it takes to set up! And it is incredible that so many players, especially with high crowns, still leave poor old Conrad walking around aimlessly, like he's had one too many brews. In my alt account, I still use the "gap" type layout with some boxed walls to draw rams--easy to beat, but hilarious to watch when a dozen or more rams can't be controlled--like herding cats.

11 minutes ago, LunarMojo said:

I have thought about doing the Terrordome layout many times, however, I don't have the patience in the time it takes to set up! And it is incredible that so many players, especially with high crowns, still leave poor old Conrad walking around aimlessly, like he's had one too many brews. In my alt account, I still use the "gap" type layout with some boxed walls to draw rams--easy to beat, but hilarious to watch when a dozen or more rams can't be controlled--like herding cats.

terrordome totally worth it   ya its very easy to beat with most heros and even easier to beat with Conram if even the worst attack has a clue.  But those guys who get all there crowns with the big herd of rams that takes ABSOLUTLY no skill to do have probs with it🦔

2 hours ago, east puppet said:

terrordome totally worth it   ya its very easy to beat with most heros and even easier to beat with Conram if even the worst attack has a clue.  But those guys who get all there crowns with the big herd of rams that takes ABSOLUTLY no skill to do have probs with it🦔

I wasn't on for about 20 hours....got attacked 3 times....all three were wins.....and I have a turtle.  Looked at the last attacker.  He had 5300 crowns and a Terrordome....BTW...his attack on my turtle was with Conram (thought that would make your day).

Have you seen the Turtle Terrordome yet?  I came across it with one of my alts.  I assume because I am not slating them, that I can name them?  Have a look at Juventus Pavel.  3 out of 10 of the last defenses were wins.  That's more successful than some of my layouts!   [lol]   [blush] 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:19 AM, AngelicAngieK said:

All the better for me. 🤩

I posted recently how amazed I was that players were still getting caught out by Terrordome.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, Aardvark said:

You may well laugh

I always laugh when Conrad just exits his tower especially when there are 18 rams that didn't get boosted. It doesn't matter if it is 2 crowns or 200 that I win. I love the wins, because, the terrordome just keeps on giving. 😁 I have had more wins with the terrordome than I ever did with the turtle. I just find it odd that so many still don't get the secret to taking it down. It is an easy layout to beat if you don't boost Conrad too soon.😉

But I didn't name anyone. You gave yourself away there.🙃

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, east puppet said:

LOL at anyone who visits the forum and knows code and all about MM losing to it  hahahahhahah🤦‍♂️🕺

WTF does knowing code or having an opinion on MM have ANYTHING to do with losing a battle?

WE ALL have lost battles.....even when we know what we are doing...

If anyone playing has never made a mistake in an attack or had your battle fall apart in seconds and lost.....please speak up so I can congratulate you lol

e3bRdOG.jpg?1  klA1nhC.jpg?3