Wicken Wonder

Thoughts for a new alliance tool

I don't believe I have seen this come up before, however there are many who have been here longer.

What would you think about having an "Alliance Stable"?  Players could donate food to the alliance stable and it would generate Relief Forces to fill the alliance.  The emperor could choose which troop(s) are generated.  Most likely the emperor could select only one troop, but it would be nice if alternating troops could be selected.  One question would be the level of troop generated?  Would it be age X no matter what; the level of the emperor; the level of the highest age player in the alliance; the level of the player receiving the troop.  These troops would be much more expensive than the troop would normally be, however the option of being able to ensure good relief forces for all in the alliance would be a great benefit.  The Alliance Stable would produce troops similar to the current Army Camp.  There will be a set number of troops that can be housed and as troops leave the stable there will be a set time period to generate the troops.  Players would still be able to donate to other players using the current system if there are no troops available in the "Alliance Stable".  Only Players who build the Alliance Stable would be able to receive troops from the "Alliance Stable".  The three day rule would apply to the Alliance Stable just like it does for activating wonders.  How replenishment would take place also needs to be worked out.

3 hours ago, Wicken Wonder said:

I don't believe I have seen this come up before, ...

Good suggestion @Wicken Wonder.

This was suggested several times at the past. Long time ago. I guess you haven't seen it because players give up suggesting anything. 

It was suggested when some bad players started to join other alliances in order to donate weak troops. Then someone suggested that to Watch Signal should act as your  "Alliance stable" . 

But why did you called it "Stable" . I thought that the stable is a place for horses. But there are other troops that can be donated. Granadiers for example. They are good relief choice, but what do they have common with the stables ? 

Keep sieging and keep suggesting.

Miracles can happened. Who knows !!!!

Let the Force be with you 

3 hours ago, Wicken Wonder said:

....however there are many who have been here longer..

There are not much left...... 

Edited by Kicho

I called it a Stable because most Alliances like mounted troops and I could not think of anything better.

6 hours ago, Kicho said:

Good suggestion @Wicken Wonder.

This was suggested several times at the past. Long time ago. I guess you haven't seen it because players give up suggesting anything. 

It was suggested when some bad players started to join other alliances in order to donate weak troops. Then someone suggested that to Watch Signal should act as your  "Alliance stable" . 

But why did you called it "Stable" . I thought that the stable is a place for horses. But there are other troops that can be donated. Granadiers for example. They are good relief choice, but what do they have common with the stables ? 

Keep sieging and keep suggesting.

Miracles can happened. Who knows !!!!

Let the Force be with you 

There are not much left...... 

Thank you for approaching this with a positive attitude.  I know there is not much new to the game and nothing is expected, but it is nice to dream.  Dreams spark miracles. 

I called it a Stable for two reasons, first, because I could not think of another medieval building to use.  Second, I wanted to signify strong troops and most alliances like mounted troops for both strength and speed.  I think of it as different from the watch signal.  You would need both, the watch signal to hold the troops, but this would be a troop generating building though the troops are only sent to the watch signal.  

1 hour ago, Wicken Wonder said:

I called it a Stable for two reasons, first, because I could not think of another medieval building to use.  Second, I wanted to signify strong troops and most alliances like mounted troops for both strength and speed.  I think of it as different from the watch signal.  You would need both, the watch signal to hold the troops, but this would be a troop generating building though the troops are only sent to the watch signal.  

I wish you could push some buttons and MS and SGI start developing the game again. 

And of course new alliance tools are needed. 

19 hours ago, Kicho said:

Dream on🧙‍♀️

[lol] sounds sarcastic!

41 minutes ago, Kicho said:

I wish you could push some buttons and MS and SGI start developing the game again. 

They even had no sales and/or double spy gold etc. on the Easter weekend … and it's nothing planned. Somehow strange!

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, Kicho said:

And of course new alliance tools are needed. 

MOU8z8Y.jpg?2

QUOVI7M.jpg?2