Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Thurs 24 May - 1pm PT

Hi everyone,

We're running a 1hr server maintenance tomorrow from 1pm PT. This is just a server maintenance so there's no patch or update with it. 

REPLAY ISSUES:

We're aware that players are unable to view or share replays of battles that happened after the maintenance. We're working to get it fixed, but it requires another server maintenance. We anticipate having this fix live by the end of next week (6/1/18 roughly). 

That's working as intended. These are never available after a server maintenance if the battle was before the maintenance. You'll only be able to replay and share battles after it. 

1 hour ago, Traders51 said:

Yeah I can share older retries but not ones done after maintenance

Wait, I only just saw this, older ones too? Could you post a screenshot?

18 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

That's working as intended. These are never available after a server maintenance if the battle was before the maintenance. You'll only be able to replay and share battles after it. 

Wait, I only just saw this, older ones too? Could you post a screenshot?

ummmm I believe you only lose those on PATCHES      NEVER on maintenance 

Panda the old battles.are still available. It's the new battles that aren't. That's the reverse of the normal way. @Baroness Von Panda

Please ask them to fix it before the holiday. The battles I have done AFTER the maintenance are grayed out and can't be shared for replay or retry  

@Baroness Von Panda I would like to thank you and the rest of the team for all the new features that you are introducing and how efficiently they work.[thumbup] For example, after this last server maintenance none of us can share any of the new replays/retrys, so the new features are working really efficiently, keep up the good work.[thumbup] :ph34r:

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts