Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Thurs 24 May - 1pm PT

18 minutes ago, Freddy Krieger said:

Normaly, after maintenance, replays of older battles were not available.

Now replays of new battles are not available !

Like I said, it's a new feature. [tongue][lol]

We've identified the cause of this, but getting the fix out for it requires another server maintenance and everything that leads up to this. This takes time, and regrettably there's no other instant way to do it.

We estimate that we should be able to have the fix out by the end of next week, but we won't know for certain until we're almost done. 

13 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

We've identified the cause of this, but getting the fix out for it requires another server maintenance and everything that leads up to this. This takes time, and regrettably there's no other instant way to do it.

We estimate that we should be able to have the fix out by the end of next week, but we won't know for certain until we're almost done. 

Why do it a the end of a week then?? Smh 

5 minutes ago, hackvermin7462 said:

still not working 1:22 pm may 25 I can't watch a battle, retry a battle or share a battle can you please fix it,,  All 3 games are the same...

Dude, read the rest of this page, the answer is right above.[rolleyes]

I also noticed that some of my game was altered. I had a flame tower level 3 that is now a 2 and a silo for apples upgrading to a level 9 from an 8 of which I never initiated. There seems to be some saved games issues with your cloud. Considering how long it took for the Flame tower upgrade to a 3, I'd mush prefer taking the silo upgrade away and restoring my saved game to what it was before the update...

Just sayin', this sucks...

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Is this real or I haven’t woke up from my nap yet 🤣

16 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

@Baroness Von Panda I would like to thank you and the rest of the team for all the new features that you are introducing and how efficiently they work.[thumbup] For example, after this last server maintenance none of us can share any of the new replays/retrys, so the new features are working really efficiently, keep up the good work.[thumbup] :ph34r:

If I'm the manager of this company, I will fire them out  they are troublemakers not trouble shooters,😃

Wasting company money!

Haha I wonder if they did it on purpose because of our hostile attitude always asking for new features 😊 otherwise it would be considered a broken game emergency and they would be at the office fixing it.

I also wonder how long would it take them to fix a buy gold functionality if it crashed?

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts