Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Thurs 24 May - 1pm PT

well if there was any unity among emperors and players, we'd simply quit playing until the game is fixed.  very simple solution.

Baroness Panda, please give me a Peace Treaty or freeze my game until the repairs are completed. Thank You

It's a defective product at this point.   Seriously, if i can' review my defensive replays and make adjustments to my fairly new defensive layout, how am i supposed to compete? I'm flying blind at this point and puts my crown count in jeopardy.  I would like a restoration of crowns from the point of neglectful malfunction until the game is fully-functional and a Peace Treaty until it is repaired.  Thank You

On 5/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, east puppet said:

I have a question @Baroness Von Panda  if its a simple maintenance and nothing was changed   why is the retry's blacked out???????? That's never happened before unless you changed something!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, usually this is called a glitch in the Matrix! Deja vu! We ALL live in it!

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

We're running a 1hr server maintenance tomorrow from 1pm PT. This is just a server maintenance so there's no patch or update with it. 

REPLAY ISSUES:

We're aware that players are unable to view or share replays of battles that happened after the maintenance. We're working to get it fixed, but it requires another server maintenance. We anticipate having this fix live by the end of next week (6/1/18 roughly). 

THANKS, THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS

Thankfully, it was a simple maintenance? What is it going to be during an update. You have to dismiss off the entire team, they are incapable, the game has many years and they still make those mistakes?

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts