Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Tues 29 May - 1pm PT

Hi everyone,

We'll be running another server maintenance tomorrow for 1hr from 1pm PT. This maintenance should resolve the issue with replay battles. 

We're working on getting the message in game ASAP about this, but we might not be able to until tomorrow, so please let your Alliance mates know :)

when will this issue resolve yeah?coz this happened once like 3 years ago and I wasn't informed that they were solving the server issue and I had to delete and reinstall it back and I forgot my email and password that I used for Microsoft so after 3 years I have installed this game again :) hopefully what happened last time will not repeat again.Can I know what time will this problem be resolved according to Asia time?

31 minutes ago, AOE PEPE said:

Baroness, what about game crashes on PC and screens going black on iOS

@PleasedClown463 you ok buddy? J/k [lol]

But seriously, is this also going to address the rolling blackouts? Really curious to see if it helps my problem.

Lmao. The in game message says "routine maintenance".... Don't mind me for being abit skeptical, but isn't that what got is here to begin with?

Edited by [ModEdit]

9 minutes ago, [ModEdit] said:

But seriously, is this also going to address the rolling blackouts? Really curious to see if it helps my problem.

I guess that how you call it, “rolling blackout”... it has been a problem, but then later fixed.. started again after last maintenance. 

Thankfully, it was a simple maintenance? What is it going to be during an update. You have to dismiss off the entire team, they are incapable, the game has many years and they still make those mistakes?

13 hours ago, AOE PEPE said:

Baroness, what about game crashes on PC and screens going black on iOS

13 hours ago, [ModEdit] said:

Lmao. The in game message says "routine maintenance".... Don't mind me for being abit skeptical, but isn't that what got is here to begin with?

For the crashes/disconnects people are reporting: we need logs. We're not seeing anything server side to indicate these happening, so without logs we can't figure this one out. Next time it happens, pull the logs right away and drop them over to us. If you keep playing after the crash, the logs won't reflect it, so it's important they're pulled right away.

And yeah it's a standard in-game message. We don't have one pre-translated for "sorry we broke a thing but here's another maintenance to fix it" 😜

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

For the crashes/disconnects people are reporting: we need logs. We're not seeing anything server side to indicate these happening, so without logs we can't figure this one out. Next time it happens, pull the logs right away and drop them over to us. If you keep playing after the crash, the logs won't reflect it, so it's important they're pulled right away.

And yeah it's a standard in-game message. We don't have one pre-translated for "sorry we broke a thing but here's another maintenance to fix it" 😜

I’ll pm when crashes happen, but thats how black screen looks like in the mid battle:

2hyb47p.jpg

3 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

How do we pull the logs and get them to you? I play it on a laptop that has Microsoft Windows 10.

Just now, DirtiestSea934 said:

How do we pull the logs and get them to you? I play it on a laptop that has Microsoft Windows 10.

Customer Support Form

- Your GamerTag:
- Error Message: 
- Device: 
- Operating System: 
- Connection Type:
- Log File

Windows: How To Send A Log File

1. Open up the Windows Explorer (Windows key + E).
2. Navigate to: %localappdata%\Packages
3. Find Microsoft Castle Siege
4. Open up Local State
5. Find Logs.
6. Send us everything you find there.

Then email all of that over to community@smokingguninc.com 

I know it's a bit of a hassle on your end but it's the only way we can determine this one. I'm hoping this maintenance now might magically fix it, but just if it doesn't then please drop logs over :) 

14 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Customer Support Form

- Your GamerTag:
- Error Message: 
- Device: 
- Operating System: 
- Connection Type:
- Log File

Windows: How To Send A Log File

1. Open up the Windows Explorer (Windows key + E).
2. Navigate to: %localappdata%\Packages
3. Find Microsoft Castle Siege
4. Open up Local State
5. Find Logs.
6. Send us everything you find there.

Then email all of that over to community@smokingguninc.com 

I know it's a bit of a hassle on your end but it's the only way we can determine this one. I'm hoping this maintenance now might magically fix it, but just if it doesn't then please drop logs over :) 

Thanks for the fast response! Regarding "3. Find Microsoft Castle Siege," could that particular folder be called something similar? While I did not find a folder with that exact name, I did find one in the "Packages" folder you mentioned called "Microsoft.AgeCastles_" with a bunch of random numbers and letters at the end. In it are the folders you mentioned in steps 5 and 6.

6 minutes ago, DirtiestSea934 said:

Thanks for the fast response! Regarding "3. Find Microsoft Castle Siege," could that particular folder be called something similar? While I did not find a folder with that exact name, I did find one in the "Packages" folder you mentioned called "Microsoft.AgeCastles_" with a bunch of random numbers and letters at the end. In it are the folders you mentioned in steps 5 and 6.

That's.... probably it then :) 

12 minutes ago, fortworthdave said:

Baroness --

I don't think ya'll fixed the problems of the "greyed-out" Replays & Retries.  Or do I need to Log Out and Log back in.  Or something else?

Battles that took place during the bug will still remain greyed out. Only new ones after todays maintenance will work now. 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts