Sign in to follow this  
Wicken Wonder

Xbox update does not allow switching between users

Has anyone else loaded an Xbox update that does not allow you to switch between accounts?

I finally found how to switch, there is now a Not You? in the upper left corner of the log in screen.  I guess I just had to post a topic before my eyes and brain would work together.

It looks like I am talking to myself in the same post because they were merged together.

7 hours ago, Wicken Wonder said:

Has anyone else loaded an Xbox update that does not allow you to switch between accounts?

I finally found how to switch, there is now a Not You? in the upper left corner of the log in screen.  I guess I just had to post a topic before my eyes and brain would work together.

It's not new, I've been switching accounts for a long time.

10 hours ago, Wicken Wonder said:

It looks like I am talking to myself in the same post because they were merged together.

Yes!  It threw me too at first!  :) 

If you use the x box beta it puts a notification in the action center that's the little box all the way to the right on the task bar that asks if you want to switch if you click it it signs you out and brings up the sign in window.