Wicked Wulf

Lets do a Wacky Poll....lol

2 hours ago, PleasedClown463 said:

Will Chuggs outlast Wulfie

*** yeah!!! Dude has stamina  

1 hour ago, LunarMojo said:

Will we get to see a posted video of @Wicked Wulf doing the Alien Dance in green tights?

[lol]   Oh *** no... I still remember the purple spandex debarcle  😮   Trust me dude... you don't wanna go there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the most important and relevant question here is:  Will Monkey catch banana?

5 hours ago, PleasedClown463 said:

Is a puppet better than a clown?

Yes, puppets are clowns!

Will Andy ever come back to stay?

Nope, if he will come he wont stay!

Will we ever get a new content update?

Nope, because the devs are even bigger slackers than we!!!!

10 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

Oh Petals, Yee of little faith (you picked chugs over me?.....omg I am soooooooooooooo offended) lol

10 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

[lol]   Oh *** no... I still remember the purple spandex debarcle  😮   Trust me dude... you don't wanna go there.

For the 5,648th time.......THAT WAS NOT ME.....that was someone working in @Dudeist Priest or  @PleasedClown463 garden.......evidently one of them was perving with a spy camera for a lady picking carrots...shame shame [scared]

Uhmm I do wear tights at times with boots...so hush

OMG Pete.....thank you for the pic.....so that is you in the front?.......NOW I understand so much lmao

hxSpOwb.gif

Uhmm You look very uhmm nice...oh and you can dance some too?

23 hours ago, PleasedClown463 said:

Will Chuggs outlast Wulfie............. on staying live on the forum? ( get your minds out of the gutter! )

20 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

LOL 🤣

And don't forget that women are oh so very fickle... Always changing moods or clothes. Or heaven forbid their mood changes while changing clothes, omg total nightmare situation lol

Would Godzilla win in a fight vs King Kong?

Does Elvis's ghost really enjoy stamping his image on various government food products?

Will there be a Space Force, and if so... will there be a Space Force One?

That's a pretty funny pic @LunarMojo, but the thing that draws my attention is the fact that the artist put a na'zi type arm band on him with the swastika switched out for a "T"

I would lmao that pic all day long if it weren't for that 😕 

@Chuggles22 Hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it, but I agree with you--it's not needed. What's unfortunate, is with all the recent headlines here in the US, is the Space Force topic isn't getting more coverage. It makes for an amazing late night comedic topic.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, Wicked Wulf said:

Oh Petals, Yee of little faith (you picked chugs over me?.....omg I am soooooooooooooo offended) lol

For the 5,648th time.......THAT WAS NOT ME.....that was someone working in @Dudeist Priest or  @PleasedClown463 garden.......evidently one of them was perving with a spy camera for a lady picking carrots...shame shame [scared]

Uhmm I do wear tights at times with boots...so hush

OMG Pete.....thank you for the pic.....so that is you in the front?.......NOW I understand so much lmao

hxSpOwb.gif

Uhmm You look very uhmm nice...oh and you can dance some too?

Picking carrots?  Sounds suspicious to me.  Were you in alliance with a certain unnamed puppet at the time?

On 6/19/2018 at 4:08 AM, PleasedClown463 said:

Will Chuggs outlast Wulfie

On 6/19/2018 at 7:03 AM, Septerror43 said:

On 6/19/2018 at 6:06 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

Yee of little faith (you picked chugs over me?.....omg I am soooooooooooooo offended) lol

Nobody said that was a bad thing.... As a matter of pride... maybe, but for practical purposes...   

Sooner + More = Better   :D its simple mathematics you should practice your multiples

(we are still talking about nexting right?)  ;) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, Wicken Wonder said:

Do new players know the story behind the "Cleverly Cat" Flag available in Honor items?

There are new players? 😮 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Chuggles22 said:

LOL 🤣

And don't forget that women are oh so very fickle... Always changing moods or clothes. Or heaven forbid their mood changes while changing clothes, omg total nightmare situation lol

Fickle? Oh, wait you called women VERY FICKLE. 

Fickle = Unstable, Inconsistent, Unsteady, Disloyal, Unreliable, Temperamental and Unpredictable. What an insult to all the amazing women in the world....luckily I look to the source first [cursing] lol

You do NOT understand women at all....at your age that is sad Chugs

We know more than we say, Think more than we speak, Notice more than you realize......

Xy2bzsB.jpg?3  

1MaMidc.png   HYM6jkK.jpg           4u7zh2X.jpg

[blink][biggrin]

We are not fickle.......we are Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, Heartful creatures that learn to bend but not break.....

1 hour ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Fickle? Oh, wait you called women VERY FICKLE. 

Fickle = Unstable, Inconsistent, Unsteady, Disloyal, Unreliable, Temperamental and Unpredictable. What an insult to all the amazing women in the world....luckily I look to the source first [cursing] lol

You do NOT understand women at all....at your age that is sad Chugs

We know more than we say, Think more than we speak, Notice more than you realize......

Xy2bzsB.jpg?3  

1MaMidc.png   HYM6jkK.jpg           4u7zh2X.jpg

[blink][biggrin]

We are not fickle.......we are Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, Heartful creatures that learn to bend but not break.....

Choke............... why would you want to do anything in 5 inch heels?

As for the rest................ I will keep my mouth shut!

🤣