I know this is not AoE:CS related but the mods can move it into off-topic once it's over.

So far this cup has been full of surprises and a few upsets. Mexico-Germany 1-0 is one of them. Germany is out and Mexico is going into the round of 16, who could've expected this? [woot] England-Belgium 0-1 just finished, Belgium has swept their group. To keep up with the latest scores and news check out this link:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/

Who will take the cup home this time?

26 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Germany is out

Right so!!! And, just to out myself, I'm a German. But, what they "played" was nothing at all, no team, no ambition, no technics; sometimes like siege without Conrad and rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Keep it civil and I'll leave the thread here, but if it descends in to name calling etc it's getting locked :P :) 

Can't imagine that would happen...not with this crowd...🙄 

But for now, I'd be rooting for our neighbors to the south after shocking the world...Viva Mexico! 🇲🇽 

11 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

but if it descends in to name calling

Hmmm ... the stadium lives from the calling of names, usually. If one player gets the ball soccer-ball-kicker-smiley-emoticon.gif, peeps on the tribunes are calling his name in expectation that he'll do something with it  .... mostly they do nothing! goalkeeper-smiley-emoticon-1.giffacepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gi

Then, very often, they call again his name to express their disappointment .. somehow ... angry-mob.gif

group league finished with great great excitement (with sinusoidal graph). I am wondering how exciting knockout matches will be! I will not be surprised if FIFA give us warning ""KNOCK OUT MATCHES ARE NOT FOR WEAK HEART""

13 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

Who will take the cup home this time?

:blink::huh:... Obviously BRAZIL 🇧🇷.. -_-;)

kisspng-dream-league-soccer-brazil-natio

Edited by Subhajit Roy

22 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

I know this is not AoE:CS related but the mods can move it into off-topic once it's over.

Gee, I am soooo glad we have your permission lol [rolleyes][scared]

RjZRCeU.png?2

While I am not a huge FIFA fan.....It would be nice to see the underdog Mexico take home the cup......I mean we all know Brazil needs a break lol

38 minutes ago, DD3399 said:

if they make some improvements

Brazil is playing according to their opponents till now.. In Brazil vs costa Rica match they scored 2 goals within 4 mins (extra time). They don't need all 90 mins, need only "Extra time". If matches start from (even) extra time, they will win. 😉

Edited by Subhajit Roy

2 hours ago, Subhajit Roy said:

Drag all 11 players to the goal post. It's quite similar with Ram rush.

Haha!!!! Have a look of the last minutes of the match Germany-SKor !!!! Even with the goalkeeper and 3 meters in front of the goal they flopped! [lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts