2 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Yeah, and his name is @Subhajit Roy. :P[lol] It'd be really good to see Belgium beat Japan, and Mexico beat Brazil. That would keep things really interesting.[thumbup][lol]

[lol] Poor @Subhajit Roy[lol]

But indeed, If Belgium will do that and Mexico too (and later they kill some other "favourites") …. [lol]🍻😂

1 hour ago, DD3399 said:

1:1 at half time … looks like the Spanish want to copy the German play [thumbdn] They have to win!!! (that time)

yeah, they are a bit like a soap opera, great story development but no finish. :P

And just like that...Spain is out on penalty kicks. [thumbdn]

What should I say ??? I never expected that, particularly not via penalties! [thumbdn][thumbdn][thumbdn]

And meanwhile I lost loads of crowns with 4 of my castles which go for the champions league (here), doing the most for the rest of the 36 players in the alliance … 🙁

1 minute ago, Scythian Fury said:

This WC is weird, 4 top teams in FIFA are out from the get go

Don't forget about Italy and the Netherlands! 

8 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

And just like that...Spain is out on penalty kicks

Wrong wording! Spain is out by none successful penalty kicks [lol]

Which one of them is the pony? 😜

Wait … who is remaining? …. Switzerland! 

6 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

This WC is weird, 4 top teams in FIFA are out from the get go. At this rate it will be a three year old girl vs a pony in the final. :P[lol]

The two best teams flew out, Germany and Portugal. And Brazil and Belgium are still playing

Just now, Scythian Fury said:

We are discussing the end of the world and you are correcting my grammar?...[scared][blink][lol]

Scythian … that was the only chance for me in lifetime … I had to be better than the teams went home, I took the chance!!! [lol][lol][lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts