Scythian Fury

FIFA World Cup

1 minute ago, TitovDima said:

The two best teams flew out, Germany and Portugal. And Brazil and Belgium are still playing

Just wait …. that's wrong too, they never have been the best teams!!! … otherwise they didn't lose ;) 😝

3 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Well, I'd like to see Mexico beat Brazil, either way it should be interesting.

Really … if we follow the row (or is it a sequence ???) …. It's almost clear that Mexico will win!

4 minutes ago, DD3399 said:

if we follow the row (or is it a sequence ???)

neither nor!!!! IT'S A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the soap opera (like @Scythian Fury perfectly stated) it seems, that we will see now football again in a nice match (at least the first 10 minutes were pretty nice!!! Denmark - Croatia - 1:1 ; 2 goals in 4 minutes ;)

I was just looking to compare the match today with CS … Spain-Russia, like trebs slowly approaching the wall and get finally killed by some teutonic knights …. and now the blues and the raiders on highest level are running! [lol] 

12 hours ago, Spectralmania said:

I'm thinking Russia have a decent chance of getting to the semis.

Actually, I was for Denmark. But, now the Russians will have with Croatia the more powerful opponent on Saturday, though.

As expected.. Mexico hasn't any finisher. Germany vs Mexico, mexico had best counter attack, i had ever seen, and that was worst match too, so many 1:1 , 1:2 but they scored only 1. Missed missed every time. That's why I knew they would not make it with Brazil..

6/7 Brazil vs ?? Belgium or Japan?

Edited by Subhajit Roy

24 minutes ago, Subhajit Roy said:

6/7 Belgium or Japan?

Belgium!

and my congrats, @Subhajit Roy!!! I know, your heart is beating for the Brazilians like ***! ;)

Actually, I grant them the victory! But, after the performance of all the favourites in the past matches, I wish to see some underdogs on the first places ;)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!! the censored word is H*E*L*L … what's bad with that?

Edited by DD3399

Belgium is a tough compititor for all teams. It would be one of the best matches. 

Yes me too, I was always supporting all others' unfavour teams. like to see they are beating some great, strong teams. Sometimes looking for more goals from both team, looking for "more tighter" match. But I keep BRAZIL on a different level. 

37 minutes ago, DD3399 said:

censored word is H*E*L*L … what's bad with that?

Okay boss I am  taking it as a  compliment ;) ;) 😜

Edited by Subhajit Roy

salute to japan. They scored two goal. 54 mins... Well done japan.. Lovely lovely match... They are doing nice fight..

Ooooouuuu, at the last moment, very last moment Belgium has done the goal..  a good fight by japan, Japan tied belgium whole 90 min nicely, but but... At the last of the additional time, they lost.. This is an awesome awesome match..

Edited by Subhajit Roy

12 hours ago, DD3399 said:

Actually, I was for Denmark. But, now the Russians will have with Croatia the more powerful opponent on Saturday, though.

I hear you but Spain on paper at least were better than Croatia so if you're Russia you'd feel confident 

Japan almost did it. Brazil must be favourites now

England tomorrow. Can't wait 

3 hours ago, Subhajit Roy said:

Belgium is a tough compititor for all teams. It would be one of the best matches. 

Yes me too, I was always supporting all others' unfavour teams. like to see they are beating some great, strong teams. Sometimes looking for more goals from both team, looking for "more tighter" match. But I keep BRAZIL on a different level. 

Yeah makes it more fun. Sometimes I like Brazil. Not this World Cup however. I don't fancy them.

4 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

This Brazil team sucks

You are so funny.. I like this joke.. 😜.

If you are comparing with the 2002, yes it is. But now they are playing well. At least better than Rio world cup.

4 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

Belgians can take them out

They were almost, almost getting out of the league. Feeling Very sorry for the Japan, they made one mistake at the end, that wasn't mistake at all ( BTW yes its a game, everyone should be alert, anything can happen in last sec) only 10-15 sec left, they wasn't ready for the quick counter, BAAM Belgium scored their winning goal. If the game end with tie breaker, IMO japan could have win, as the goalkeeper was very confident than belgium.

The main part is, Brazil will not make any mistake like this. Japan did a really great job but failed, that was bad luck. But surely Brazil will take them out. ;) ;)

I can watch them, they are celebrating their 6th winning moment.

Edited by Subhajit Roy
But the match between bra vs bel will be super duper great match..

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts