Ageman1973

Why can not we simply exclude troops from our Watch Signal ?

1 minute ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Well, we can all dream, right? lol

It is sad to see people requesting things we requested years ago......how do you tell them there is no Santa? lol

You know, the issue is (and it is my problem as well) that nobody is able and/or willing to read all the former threads. Therefore, we always will read these things again and again, and I will try to answer these kind of questions in a polite way, when coming from the newbies.

But, it is different, if a long-term player and emperor is coming up with those things ;)

16 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Well, we can all dream, right? lol

It is sad to see people requesting things we requested years ago......how do you tell them there is no Santa? lol

But what is suggested here is not so hard to do.

1 hour ago, Programmer said:

Exactly, if they would only take the time to do it. but they are not.[thumbdn] That's the reality of things being as they are. :D

1 hour ago, Programmer said:

;) Your name is Programmer. What, if the programmers are not programming anymore for certain reasons??? ;)

sorry @Scythian Fury, have seen your posting too late ;)

Edited by DD3399

On 7/3/2018 at 8:38 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

Santa isn't real?? :o  [crying]  :(  .... I'm devastated!!

On 6/30/2018 at 1:29 AM, Ageman1973 said:

Today a player entered our alliance just to donate archers to everyone and as we are disputing the league of alliances with chances of getting extra gold we can not go out to empty our WS.

Since so many requested functions were never incorporated into the game such as banning players, setting up acceptable troops for donation to allies, etc. A simple button to exclude undesirable units equal to what we have in troop training would solve the case and end up with a lot of confusion.

Players who enter by donating weak troops for not knowing how to play is left with the loss of time and food, unlucky is of him alone, since the members of the alliance would throw away the garbage making room for what serves in their defenses.

Much would be improved for the alliances only with the addition of this possibility.

Please participate in this topic so that we can make it relevant, because maybe the developers add this solution that in my view would not be so difficult to program

That's a great idea @Ageman1973!      said no Castle Siege developer ever [lol] ....  LMAO 

Does this count as a 'pessimisic posting' ?   :P 

Well the truth hurts don't it....

First rule of Dairy Farming... What you put in determines what you get out... Apparently this is different in the game development industry?

Oh.... wait... nope   ...  It's exactly the same ... dont feed the cow.... eventually the cow dies :( 

y4mHhWXKT2F91RwoBj-fpmwatSE0x-N1s7pNtkBk

Edited by Septerror43
cos the forum is broken and doesn' want to 'submit' then goes and triple posts and merges them... then i have to go fix it... smh

3 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

Santa isn't real?? :o  [crying]  :(  .... I'm devastated!!

3 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

Does this count as a 'pessimisic posting' ?   :P

I would say, that's rather a kind of disappointment than pessimistic (if you refer to Santa) :P[lol]

And @Septerror43, you said, you will lurk around here from time to time .. when will you come next time??? [lol]