DeNiSs

the puppet apocalypse has come

Hi, Siegers! :)

Almost two months I was not at this forum, and I have not yet had time to get acquainted with the new arguments of the @ScythianFuhrer and his adherents about the "dynamic trends of development" of the AoE CS [blink]

So I do not know what's going on with this game; but I have a problem with it :huh:

In my alliance, the Puppet Apocalypse suddenly happened! Yes, I remember how @Traders51 warned me about this danger, but I naively believed that he was just joking [mellow] 

And what now? After the Puppets Brothers - East, West, the Clown, and even Crummy - helped me quite well with the building of "advanced scouting" boost (yes, all these guys have real talent in finding traps), @east puppet left the alliance, but - some of his fans stayed. And when I wanted to kick one of them, I mistakenly pressed the wrong button, and now in the alliance that used to be mine - there came the Puppet Apocalypse [thumbdn] 

jm5bkV7.png

It's terrible - almost as Conrad did not work. It's nearly impossible to play :unsure:

@Baroness Von Panda , could you show mercy, and give me an endless peace treaty, or at least a warning point to East, who became the cause of this puppet usurpation of power in my alliance? [confused]

1 hour ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

I've read this three times and I'm still not 100% sure what you're asking for here :P Do you need to be reinstated as Emperor?

Yes, thank you - it would be good, but... somehow boring -_- 

Let's wait for Saturday night - maybe a drunken Puppet will read this, and respond in such a way that he can be get banned [woot]

7 hours ago, east puppet said:

Don't worry about it Panda  we don't understand half of the things he says either, and the other half that we understand don't make any sense🤔

[lol] That's a joke, isn't it?!

@east puppet, sometimes it is really difficult for me to get at least 25% of the stuff you are writing!!!! [lol]:P[lol]

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:34 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

I've read this three times and I'm still not 100% sure what you're asking for here :P Do you need to be reinstated as Emperor?

I think what Deniss is saying that the Russians have abdicated and left a puppet emperor in the kingdom.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:15 PM, mmali386 said:

Poupp d'état...? 😂🤔

nfiscKz.gif

You're emp again @DeNiSs.

Let that be a warning before you try to boot a puppet again 😛 

OMG...it must have been pretty terrible.  We've awakened mali!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts