Baroness Von Panda

AoE CS Outage - 7/22/2018

su 10, windows mobile 10, android e iOS il gioco non funziona , in Italia

Edited by micbono

8 minutes ago, JMBShadow said:

Can someone confirm where IT IS WORKING?

I don't think location matters. It works for me and I'm in western Canada and I know people it is working for in other locations in the US.

For those that it is working for it does not work well.

We can do revenges on people on the same server and with persistence we can find some one on MM.

We have connection cuts, throughout the Hispanic community, throughout America, from the USA to Argentina, also in Spain.

In the world, there are connection cuts, in all continents and countries.

Let's have patience, please, we all have to trust the developers of the game

Edited by angel9m9

@Baroness Von Panda with the respect you deserve, I want to suggest to shut down the game while the problem is fixed, because certainly some players still have acces to the game, I been attacked myself without been able to log into the game, so I don't know how long my peace treaty will last, plese help all us. 

Just saying..it will be hard to give PTs for so many... Sale like Christmas 😜

5 minutes ago, Clyder84 said:

@Baroness Von Panda with the respect you deserve, I want to suggest to shut down the game while the problem is fixed, because certainly some players still have acces to the game, I been attacked myself without been able to log into the game, so I don't know how long my peace treaty will last, plese help all us. 

No need to ruin it for others if you can’t login 😋 I’ll next if I find you in MM 

Hello I cant log in to my account it say Error encountered connecting to server. So with that said i think it would be good idea to put every one in Peace Treaties. I seen where Panda said  "We will not be issuing Peace Treaties at this time. I will re-assess the situation tomorrow and depending on where we're at with getting it fixed, this may change. Anything else will be discussed and considered after we have the servers back up and running. "     

So with what i read they don't care that we loses Crowns because they are not the one getting online and grinning for crowns 

Hello I cant log in to my account it say Error encountered connecting to server. So with that said i think it would be good idea to put every one in Peace Treaties. I seen where Panda said  "We will not be issuing Peace Treaties at this time. I will re-assess the situation tomorrow and depending on where we're at with getting it fixed, this may change. Anything else will be discussed and considered after we have the servers back up and running. "     

So with what i read they don't care that we loses Crowns because they are not the one getting online and grinning for crowns