Baroness Von Panda

AoE CS Outage - 7/22/2018

@Baroness Von Panda, what went wrong?

Where did the glitch occur?

Will there be a patch coming up?

One more thing - I had requested for a feature a month ago in a post containing the list of features. It was to enable players to copy + paste operations in the chat window. This would greatly help in carrying out translations of messages of friend allies, thus aiding in successful and faster communications rather than looking and typing 1 or 2 words at a time, then translating, then typing back the reply’s translation slowly. Would you help with this? Another alternative will be to incorporate a translator mode within the game - whichever seems feasible. This would be of great help.

Thanks in anticipation.

A dedicated enthusist

TinyAbode648

Hello.
How can the same nickname be assigned to the same player (Bongjoa) and even better, AbsolutlyDenis, awarded 3 times to the same player. You must visit his alliance.

bonjour. 
Comment un même pseudo peut-il être attribué  au même joueur ( Bongjoa) et encore mieux, AbsolutlyDenis, attribué 3 fois au même joueur. Il faut visiter son alliance.

1 minute ago, kraken rhum said:

How can the same nickname be assigned to the same player (Bongjoa) and even better, AbsolutlyDenis, awarded 3 times to the same player. You must visit his alliance.

It is not the same, an O and a zero look very similar and a lower case L looks identical to a capital i. That's how  they got more than one acct with same appearing GT. ;)

3 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:
3 hours ago, kraken rhum said:

r. You must visit his alliance.

It is not the same, an O and a zero look very similar and a lower case L looks identical to a capital i. That's how  they got more than one acct with same appearing GT. ;)

yes, I had not thought about that, masjuscule and tiny, letter o and zero. Well seen Scythian Fury

HI. 

5 days ago I am attacked by Bongjoa, I do not take revenge, 1 day ago this player attacks me again, I could take only one revenge ?? I thought this bug had been fixed and that each attack gave rise to revenge. Does it mean that if he had attacked me x times I would be entitled to only one revenge ?? and if he attacks me again, I can not take revenge again?

I said that I had then only 3 active revenges, the 2 attacks of this player and another of another player.

Edited by kraken rhum