MikeR210

Happy Birthday to this old game Legend...

Just wanted to share with everyone that today, is a very special day. 

It's the birthday of a very special person. 

None other than @east puppet

Too bad he can't be here to read all the wonderful things we all feel about him, and can say about him. 

He has many friends, and many 'enemies'...but one thing is for sure. There's nobody like East! 😂

The forums certainly are not the same without his presence...his voice. 

But no worries. He does send his regards (particularly to a @Scythian Fury....to go F themselves).   **hey, don't shoot the messenger...😏** 

Please feel free to post any thoughts or wishes. 

I will go ahead and tag a bunch of his favorite people that he's encountered both in game and in forums...in no particular order...sorry if I leave anybody off! 

@Chuggles22@Aardvark@Shaz@Bailey2821 @Sheyenne250 @SYNERGY inc @Andy P @ghettoplaya @recycle ar @Akshay @DeNiSs @Traders51 @Inactive User @Tactical Visor @Count Zoltar @GreenAchiever59 @RangerHMS @Drustanus27 @fishhoekshark @D_Angel_T @RuffRotations @Clyder84 @dymon @AceCape @[ModEdit] @Alex Mercer @Plutonic Plague @Nickle Tech @Smashing Gnat @Kicho @ClothingHook89 @AbstruseZulu @mmali386 @ematheney @Brenttus @Wicked Wulf @PleasedClown463 @Septerror43 @TheJohnnyBang @HP DragonSlayer 

16 minutes ago, MikeR210 said:

He does send his regards (particularly to a @Scythian Fury....to go F themselves). 

East is still alive?!!![woot][lol] Tell him likewise from me to him on this very "special" day (that's "special" like he is "special"). it's probably the closest that he will come to getting any. And a Happy Birthday @east puppet!!!

Oh, and please tell him the gnome he parked on my front lawn needs his diaper changed, he's looking pretty pathetic right now. [lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts