TheJohnnyBang

Airing of the Grievances! Part 2

It is Friday everyone! Let’s hear those grievances! 

My Grievance today is with Hulu! Every time I fall asleep watching a show it seems to add other shows to my watchlist. Just because a show comes on after the one I fell asleep watching, does not mean I am watching it!

Yeah that’s the best I have today.

3 hours ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

It is Friday everyone! Let’s hear those grievances! 

My Grievance today is with Hulu! Every time I fall asleep watching a show it seems to add other shows to my watchlist. Just because a show comes on after the one I fell asleep watching, does not mean I am watching it!

Yeah that’s the best I have today.

Story time! The last time my husband went on a business trip, he added The Boss Baby to my Netflix "My List" thing and I didn't notice for ages. Eventually I was scrolling the list and he smugly asked "oh, you wanna watch ths boss baby?!?" and I got really mad that Netflix would just push their content like that. 

Nope, I just married a big ole prankster. 

boss baby is a good movie...I dont think he is a prankster . it might be a well planed scenario for a boss baby :D 

18 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

a big ole prankster. 

how is your broken knee ! 

17 minutes ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

You mean, after all that trouble he went through, you did not watch it with him?

wait.................. do.... do you think he put it on there to try and tell me HE wants to watch it?? And when I laughed he tried to play it off? 🤔 interesting...

17 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

wait.................. do.... do you think he put it on there to try and tell me HE wants to watch it?? And when I laughed he tried to play it off? 🤔 interesting...

Oh yes! Not only did he want to watch it, he wanted to watch it with you!