TheJohnnyBang

Airing of the Grievances! Part 2

Recommended Posts

It is Friday everyone! Let’s hear those grievances! 

 

My Grievance today is with Hulu! Every time I fall asleep watching a show it seems to add other shows to my watchlist. Just because a show comes on after the one I fell asleep watching, does not mean I am watching it!

Yeah that’s the best I have today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

It is Friday everyone! Let’s hear those grievances! 

 

My Grievance today is with Hulu! Every time I fall asleep watching a show it seems to add other shows to my watchlist. Just because a show comes on after the one I fell asleep watching, does not mean I am watching it!

Yeah that’s the best I have today.

Story time! The last time my husband went on a business trip, he added The Boss Baby to my Netflix "My List" thing and I didn't notice for ages. Eventually I was scrolling the list and he smugly asked "oh, you wanna watch ths boss baby?!?" and I got really mad that Netflix would just push their content like that. 

Nope, I just married a big ole prankster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

He loves that film too, oh no....

 

Also for the record: I have no interest in watching The Boss Baby. I think I should make that clear :P 

You mean, after all that trouble he went through, you did not watch it with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

You mean, after all that trouble he went through, you did not watch it with him?

wait.................. do.... do you think he put it on there to try and tell me HE wants to watch it?? And when I laughed he tried to play it off? 🤔 interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

wait.................. do.... do you think he put it on there to try and tell me HE wants to watch it?? And when I laughed he tried to play it off? 🤔 interesting...

Oh yes! Not only did he want to watch it, he wanted to watch it with you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      24236
    • Total Posts
      244599