Sign in to follow this  
crocmbc

getting attacked while online cause I HAD PLAYED TOO LONG ONE DAY...

I call B.S.   I I get that people play 24 7 and can't get attacked   I DONT.... I had a day to kill so I played all day and built up my resources.... AND YOU TOOK MY RESOURCES CAUSE I PLAYED TOO MUCH A COUPLE DAYS...  DID I HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS.... you all showed me I need to use my time more wisely....

.THANK YOU...

I was told I was to vague...let me clear this up....I played castle siege on and off for about twelve hours straight......while rebuilding my castle a banner came up saying I was vulnerable to attack...5 minutes later I was kicked out and was under attack.... when I got back on I had been attacked and my resources that were separated from my weaponry were looted.... when did the game start letting people get attacked while online... but I don't care.... i' just won't ;play as much...

Hi @crocmbc, welcome to the forum. The game allows everyone 8 hour straight "bucket time" to play online. After that you are vulnerable to attack. It's been that way for as long as I've been playing, 2+ years. I suggest you read the Guidelines & FAQ section in the General Discussion tab. It explains bucket time in detail. Also, this Off-Topic Forum is generally used for topics outside of Castle Siege, which is likely why no one has responded to your post. Anyway, good luck to you.