Liars Truce

About 100 days

3 hours ago, Liars Truce said:

Well...been about 100 days. Thought I'd stop in for a couple battles😆. Just as fun as it always was. It did remind me of when my castle was just a bunch of sticks tho. Not a lot going on here in the forums....Hope all is well. I'm around...SIEGE ON!

Congrats for the first 100 days! Keep going!!!! [thumbup]

2 minutes ago, ksslive said:

all of them ...I suppose. 

in ratio of 1:1:3 respectively (for now) 

Although, challenge and punishment are going hand in hand! The more punishment, the more challenge. But opposite I can't say that less punishment results in less challenge ;)

9 hours ago, ExpressKibbles7 said:

what's the status of this game? Is it still alive?

Yes, contrary to all the prophecies of doom you may have seen on this forum, the game is still alive. There are still plenty of new players joining up and forming new alliances. The only thing that has changed is the devs haven't done a lick to develop the game further. Also, most of the old time whiners have finally had the good sense to move on with their lives and let the rest of us enjoy the game for the game's sake. 😉

8 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

Yes, contrary to all the prophecies of doom you may have seen on this forum, the game is still alive. There are still plenty of new players joining up and forming new alliances. The only thing that has changed is the devs haven't done a lick to develop the game further. Also, most of the old time whiners have finally had the good sense to move on with their lives and let the rest of us enjoy the game for the game's sake. 😉

I resemble that remark.

On 10/3/2018 at 8:13 PM, POORFELLER said:

I resemble that remark.

Sorry, I think it is a joke, but I don't get it. You can't possibly look like a remark. But if it is a typo, I see nothing in the remark which you could possibly resent.

50 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

Sorry, I think it is a joke, but I don't get it. You can't possibly look like a remark. But if it is a typo, I see nothing in the remark which you could possibly resent.

My read is: "I see it similar" .. ?! ;)

On 10/8/2018 at 12:23 PM, Aardvark said:

could be. One of those ways in which English and Americans are two peoples separated by a common language. Clarification, @POORFELLER?

It's generally a phrased used when a comment/statement is similar to a persons appearance/beliefs/opinions. 

Always reminds me of a bit in Space Jam:

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts