wellcome my friend, so do you want to create your own home? is the hardest adventure to the date gather good players and keep them with you, is the first thing to do search new players in alliances where there are a emperor zombie. After to do this you can create your own alliance and the players will arrive by the time

8 hours ago, Tahsin Abir said:

i want to open a new alliance

create your own alliance by choosing a name, your emblem, a short description, type of alliance, the region where your alliance belong and the crowns needed to be member of your alliance

I never wanted to become an Emperor, but I got lucky and ended up in a chatting alliance on my first choice that remains young but constantly churning that I enjoy. Under the request of several Lords in the group we have even started a second group. Starting a new alliance is quite fun and challenging. Well worthy challenge you'll enjoy!

On 10/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, Tahsin Abir said:

i want to open a new alliance

My advise: Create only an allinace if you have some friends who will join from the beginning! The game is full of 1-player-alliances. ;)

My advice....find a good alliance and get involved.  If you still want to start one, you'll have an idea of what needs be done from your observations.  Personally, I'm glad to be a member again.....being an emperor requires a load of time or a lot of help.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts