NinjaTigerKat

My acheivement isn't marked as complete even though it is

Hello, I unlocked the Catapult from the Seige Workshop which under Achievements should have been marked as completed and given me 40 Gamepoints but it is not marked as completed or rewarded the game points to me. Is there something else I need to do? The Catapult is built and at Level 1. I tried to attach a screenshot on this post to show you but I can't.

There is a post titled Achievement Bug below, with a response from Panda. Apparently, there are some recent issues with the achievements registering.

Hi @NinjaTigerKat! As Lunar mentioned, there are some bugs with the Xbox Live achievement system not always correctly recognizing the flags in-game to trigger the achievements on their platform. It's something they're aware of, but I have no info further than that. 

It's worth trying a log out and log back in, just to see if that refreshes anything, but I'm unsure if it will. 

FYI, It finally showed up on my Xbox Live, it only took weeks, lol. At least it is there and updating now. I am not sure if this means the issue is fixed or because I logged out and in so many times. I may have deleted my cache as well, which may have helped. Not sure, just glad it is working now. I had created a ticket with Microsoft and they may have fixed the issue. Happy Sieges!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts