tcecomputers

can not view castle at this time ?????

This has happened 3 times now. I go to look at a players castle and get an error message "This castle can not be viewed at this time" The last time was when I went to my defense log and wanted to view an attackers layout to plan a revenge attack. I can not see his layout and I have not tried the attack. I am reading about a upgrade and was wondering if this had anything to do with it. I am playing on a windows 10 laptop and not an android. The errors I read were from an update on an android. Anyone else seen this or know what is going on?

This has also happened to me today,I was attacked over 8 hours ago and cannot go to see the attacker's castle to see the layout for a possible revenge attack nor can I make a revenge attack on them by just going in blind ,message reads that revenge is currently unavailable .

Same for me with 2 attacker's castles: "This castle can not be viewed at this time" and can't revenge them. Also for 1 of them can't watch the attack - icon is disabled.

I play on Windows 10 laptop, I checked and it is reproduced on Android phone too.

Now receive the message for one more castle, they attacked me 5 days ago, and I visited and viewed the castle many times. Now it shows "This castle can not be viewed at this time" message.

I have this message for 3 out of 5 attacker's castles. 

When

8 hours ago, tcecomputers said:

Anyone else seen this or know what is going on?

2 hours ago, anthony17 said:

revenge is currently unavailable .

1 minute ago, SoleAttorney61 said:

Same for me with 2 attacker's castles:

When a new update happens, those who got the update cannot access the castles of those who haven't, and vice verse. Also, the updates take time to propagate through all the MS stores around the world, so it takes time for everyone to be playing the same updated version, until then you won't be able to visit and/or revenge some of the players who don't have the same version of the game you do. So, just wait 1-2 days for everyone to update and then you should be able to rev the *** out of them like before, but the replays/retries from before the update will all be greyed out, so don't freak out about that, that's how the updates work.

Hope this helps. :D

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts