LintyGolem9144

All replay icons are grayed out except revenge icon

Defensive win 4 hours ago and can't even see how the battle went - nor any other battle at any time. If this was a server update, didn't even get a message warning us. I've been gone with the elections for 2 days, and every bit of history, etc., that I missed is lost now - all while the Baroness was on vacation. THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A COUNTRY OR A GAME - AT least give us a message to know what the h is going on.

13 minutes ago, LintyGolem9144 said:

Defensive win 4 hours ago and can't even see how the battle went - nor any other battle at any time. If this was a server update, didn't even get a message warning us. I've been gone with the elections for 2 days, and every bit of history, etc., that I missed is lost now - all while the Baroness was on vacation. THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A COUNTRY OR A GAME - AT least give us a message to know what the h is going on.

I didn't know there is game update too.

Please check Scythian Fury post.

I know I can see Iced Guitar and he has not updated. Neither he nor I can visit PoorFellow and I think he updated.  But I'm not certain. I asked but didn't get an answer.

13 minutes ago, Count Zoltar said:

I know I can see Iced Guitar and he has not updated. Neither he nor I can visit PoorFellow and I think he updated.  But I'm not certain. I asked but didn't get an answer.

The current Windows 8 version is 1.26.2.33 so it sounds like you don't have the update yet. It can take 24-36 hrs to each all stores but I'm surprised it hasn't reached you yet. Can you confirm with me in the morning if this is still the case? We'll have hit the threshold by then :) 

On 11/8/2018 at 2:52 AM, Baroness Von Panda said:

When there's a new update, all previous Replays and Revenges become unavailable. These will not refresh and become available in the future as they are from a different version of the game. 

too bad bro i couldnt revenge for 5 players n u know i can get 1k-2k crown from them. dont updated anymore if it only harms the player. any chance for me to get my crown back? 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts