Baroness Von Panda

Android Issues - Nov 8th

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we released a small update which has unfortunately caused issues for players on the Android platform. We have already identified the fix for this and are in the process of testing it and getting it submitted to the Play store.

We anticipate that this should be live for players by end of day tomorrow (Friday 9th Nov) providing there are no major issues found. If we do find anything else that needs fixing, or it takes a while to be approved by the Play store, it might take a little longer.

We appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved. Regrettably, at this time we will not be offering extended Peace treaties due to the volume of players affected. 

For further updates please keep an eye on this thread, thanks! 

UPDATE @ 11AM PT Nov 8: The update is being pushed live to the Play store now. This can take up to 24hrs to show up in all Play stores, but you should begin seeing it within the next hour or so. 

5 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hola a todos,

Ayer lanzamos una pequeña actualización que desafortunadamente ha causado problemas para los jugadores en la plataforma Android. Ya hemos identificado la solución para esto y estamos en el proceso de probarlo y enviarlo a Play Store.

Anticipamos que esto debería estar disponible para los jugadores al final del día de mañana (viernes 9 de noviembre) siempre que no se encuentren problemas importantes. Si encontramos algo más que deba solucion***, o demora un poco en ser aprobado por la Play Store, es posible que no podamos promocionarlo hasta el martes, ya que el lunes es un día festivo en Canadá. 

Agradecemos su paciencia mientras trabajamos para resolver esto. Lamentablemente, en este momento no ofreceremos tratados de paz extendidos debido al volumen de jugadores afectados. 

Para más actualizaciones, por favor vigile este hilo, gracias! 

Ok gracias. Estaremos esperando. Saludos

This is a disaster guys. Really this time you should be saying Sorry to everyone. I can't play game because of your incompetence. And you need ages to resolve it. Are you not doing any tests beforehand and test the whole spectrum of platforms you are TRYING to operate. All affected players should be NOW excluded from MATCHMAKING. And prove everyone you can get out of this mess effectively and with minimum loss on affected.

Ah. Finally. I dix so much trying to work out if my android was at fault. I couldnt che k on my pc as on holiday. I finally concluded this morning that despite not seeing anything official from you, that you must have done an update. 

At least I know now, and can relax, knowing that it isnt my end. Just hope I havent srewed up my account by trying to download the game again after deleting it, and trying to change my password. Grrrr

Hope it is fixed soon.

Kathy

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts