Plus2Joe

ANNOUNCEMENT: Castle Siege Sunset & Refunds

hello I read that you want to close the game but people have spent money to get the castles and if you close the game you have to repay all because it is not our fault if you close but the real money we used them then where to repay all not only some if no take complaints because it is nice to take the money but then run away with the whole loot this no we do not allow so know that since you have launched the game until now you have to give back the money we have paid for the game for which it is right thing reimburse all not only the last to the wise few words or leave the game open or give back all the money back these misguides to me to all the other players do not like to know .... if you have enriched our shoulders now give back the money back to all this is not a request but an order patti clear long friendship

it has been great....I am with you....and am optimistic that you focus on controlled investment keeping the roadmap as a reference....i have always been an all Microsoft shop.....will focus on the other Good stuff till I like another version of aoe....have been playing for 30 years.....the original one....and still like it....aoe II...best of luck

So this game is dying just like age of empires online which was a better game while this game was run by the microtransactions.

The only objective we could not complete was the defend your keep 1000 times and I am just shy of 500 for this one.

I have played the game and got to fully upgraded age 10 and now the game is getting to shut down with only a few months of enjoying a fully upgraded castle. The time to reach the fully upgraded castle is so long that people are no longer playing the game especially the later ages.

Pero como es esto? fueron años jugando para tener un nivel respetable.. quien me devuelve el tiempo jugado? horas y horas... No lo se por lo menos deberian dar alternativas para continuar el juego, este tambien se degrado mucho por la falta de novedades...

But how is this? they were years playing to have a respectable level ..
who gives me back the time played? hours and hours ... I do not know at least they should give alternatives
to continue the game, this one also degraded a lot due to the lack of news 

🤬

Microsoft has given up on this game a long time ago. So much wasted potential here. I hope the devs are taking what they’ve learned here and are working on the next chapter. There are so many devoted players here. 

I can't say I'm entirely surprised that CS is shutting down, since there were many clues pointing towards the eventual shutdown.

Interestingly enough, it shuts down on the same month that a new base builder game, Rift of Raigard, comes out. May I see many of you on the battlefield again one day.