Plus2Joe

ANNOUNCEMENT: Castle Siege Sunset & Refunds

As I've seen a few people asking: Refunds should be for the money spent after May 13 2018 back to you directly, and should be processed automatically. These are not being handled by SGI. 

For any queries regarding refunds, please contact Microsoft customer support. 

4 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

I don't think you will be given real money. It will just be credited to you xbox account so that you can spend it for other MS procucts.

I just got Fallout 4 for $14. Don't mislead with "MS products" MS Store would be more accurate. Um, with a gold acct of course :D

3 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

As I've seen a few people asking: Refunds should be for the money spent after May 13 2018 back to you directly, and should be processed automatically. These are not being handled by SGI. 

For any queries regarding refunds, please contact Microsoft customer support. 

IOXa3Mv.png

I see many people unhappy and disgruntled chanting their love for the game (and asking for a refund). But the question is, would you be willing to pay a monthly fee to have it? I would.  The game must be profitable. What is your opinion?
I don´t understand why Microsoft don´t put it bluntly: you pay a small fee to play (no payment, no play) and maybe get some gold to spend.  The game requires too many servers/storage due to zombies? Get rid of them after x time of inactivity.

Castle Siege is dead long ago because Microsoft Studios did not want to invest in it, neither in the game nor in its advertising.

With all the contributions and suggestions of the friends of the forum, applying them, Castle Siege Ultimate Edition should be the best game of all time.

With a new game engine, with everything new from the beginning, modernized to today, taking care of every detail in every way.

We lose all, and not only to close Castle Siege, also by the null impulse of Microsoft Studios towards all the promised AOE II and III ultimate edition and AOE 4.

And the only existing, AOE ultimate edition has a terrible criticism, and Microsoft Studios still does not correct or improve it.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts