Plus2Joe

ANNOUNCEMENT: Castle Siege Sunset & Refunds

On this page it says refunds from 13 May 2018 yet on the xbox page it states from 8 May 2018. I wonder which is correct and whether the refunds will be paid back into the account you used to pay for gold or will it be an xbox credit. I think this needs to be clarified quickly.

La verdad me siento decepcionada ...al fin estaba logrando llegar a lo alto después de tantos años de mejoras tras mejoras....hoy ya dan ganas de eliminar el juego...

1 hour ago, GrumpyTech99 said:

On this page it says refunds from 13 May 2018 yet on the xbox page it states from 8 May 2018. I wonder which is correct and whether the refunds will be paid back into the account you used to pay for gold or will it be an xbox credit. I think this needs to be clarified quickly.

8 May is correct.

We all have been working for almost a year with time and effort to build an empire. Why would you decide to shut down a game that everyone enjoys and spends money on to play. I know there are other games, but none that brings people from all over the world to build and play together. The makes me and I know at least 35 to 40 others that will stop playing microsoft games.

Been playing since pretty darn close to the beginning. Actually, never thought I’d see the day. Or, at least not for a long time. All I gotta say is a big thank you very much! It’s been a *** of a ride and when the last day comes, I’ll crack a beer and pour one out for ‘ol Age if Empires: Castle Siege. ❤️

Wondering How they plan to refund in game gold purchases and when. Will it be credited back to the card used or are they talking about just game credit. What day, as of May 8th purchases til now? what if someone used 2 or 3 different cards, like credit card, bank card and spouses card to make them? will each card be credited back?