Plus2Joe

ANNOUNCEMENT: Castle Siege Sunset & Refunds

No! Please do not stop it. Do not cease the game.

We have spent part of our time to build our castles. And that is because we love this game. Thanks to it we met new friends and lot of fun.

Put advertisment on it but do not stop...PLEASE

😭 So sad! Can't say I'm extremely surprised. The game has seemed to be dying for about a year now. I do appreciate getting 6 months notice.

Hey, shoutout to all the Motley Crew from Forum minigames some months back. we could repeat that effort now, maybe with multiple alliances if enough were interested. No one could buy gold this time so starting on an equal playing field, we could all create new accounts and see how far we could progress in 6 months.

@Wicked Wulf, @PleasedClown463, @Chuggles22, @EvaD, @EntireBroom Jr, @DoNotBurn, @Cavalry Cat, @Kicho, @recycle ar, @mmali386, @Traders51, @Smirky, @SuatKelem, @east puppet, @AnotherRiddle@POORFELLER, @Wicken Wonder, @Septerror43, @mannerheimlich, @smashinggnat, @seapetals

, @Mannerheim North, @Smashing Gnat,

i may have missed a few tags, and some just wont show up. @SeaPetals. hahaha, there it is. hope you're well SeaPetals. but yeah, if i missed mentioning anyone from Motley Crew, apologies. my recordkeeping is not always perfect. 😀

Edited by IcedGuitar785
problems adding tags

This is very upsetting news.  How is this game no longer profitable?  Are none of you guys buying any darn gold???  I’m sorry, I haven’t in a long time.  But I bought some on principle here and there through the years, and tried to contribute to the cause.  Well, darn it all to heck.

- xxXBadHabitzXxx

1 hour ago, IcedGuitar785 said:

😭 So sad! Can't say I'm extremely surprised. The game has seemed to be dying for about a year now. I do appreciate getting 6 months notice.

Hey, shoutout to all the Motley Crew from Forum minigames some months back. we could repeat that effort now, maybe with multiple alliances if enough were interested. No one could buy gold this time so starting on an equal playing field, we could all create new accounts and see how far we could progress in 6 months.

@Wicked Wulf, @PleasedClown463, @Chuggles22, @EvaD, @EntireBroom Jr, @DoNotBurn, @Cavalry Cat, @Kicho, @recycle ar, @mmali386, @Traders51, @Smirky, @SuatKelem, @east puppet, @AnotherRiddle@POORFELLER, @Wicken Wonder, @Septerror43, @mannerheimlich, @smashinggnat, @seapetals

, @Mannerheim North, @Smashing Gnat,

i may have missed a few tags, and some just wont show up. @SeaPetals. hahaha, there it is. hope you're well SeaPetals. but yeah, if i missed mentioning anyone from Motley Crew, apologies. my recordkeeping is not always perfect. 😀

Yes, it was a great game! It's a real shame I had to play it all by myself 😁. See you all in the Netherworld...sincerely, Liars Truce.

This is why I paid about $1.99 and no more. I had this experience with a Zinga game and spent much more and don't trust any game after that game to keep on.  Noting that the farm game zynga had and mafia wars etc. has disappeared from FB is more proof it just doesn't pay to put money into a game. It's nice money is being refunded vs Zynga who kept all the money. But it was a hard lesson as the pirate game was very popular going all the time and Zynga employees were even playing it off work. Companies look at the bottom line and raise that bar all the time. 

So far we got update for gold refund from windows store purchase, what about Apple and Android store purchased Gold. And the last date since it will be counted be 8 or 13 may, no confirmation so far.

When I spoke to Microsoft, they said game publishers will help to refund.

Edited by Piyush130202533
Incomplete

I'm not surprised but it make me really really really sad. [crying]

Frankly I will not miss the game that much but I will surely miss all the friends I knew from this game.
Maybe I better say now, it's been an honour and pleasure to know all of you. Almost 3 years I played this game and it's already becoming part of my life.

I hope I can meet you again in other game.

@AbstruseZulu if I were not wrong your gamertag is Abstrusezulu829, you picked the right time to retired completely last Friday.