Sign in to follow this  
UnitedFighters8

INFORMATION FOR BARONESS

hello dear listen I read that they want to close the game is really sad because so we all friends we lose but many like me have bought gold to get the castle now I wonder but since you want to close it will be reimbursed to all because many have bought gold already for many years and what happens that we lose all our money because we have always believed on this game we have used so many money because they knew that the castles would remain forever for personal use now everyone wonders if all those who have paid before and then if they get their money back thanks always very kind
Edited by UnitedFighters8

Hi 🙂

I'm really glad to hear that you have enjoyed playing Age of Empires: Castle Siege. With regards to the refunds, these are all being managed by Microsoft directly. They have announced that they will refund all purchases made after May 8 2018, but if you have any further questions you will need to direct this to their support team as I cannot answer this for you, sorry. 

On 11/13/2018 at 4:30 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi 🙂

I'm really glad to hear that you have enjoyed playing Age of Empires: Castle Siege. With regards to the refunds, these are all being managed by Microsoft directly. They have announced that they will refund all purchases made after May 8 2018, but if you have any further questions you will need to direct this to their support team as I cannot answer this for you, sorry. 

Are you keeping your job? xD

8 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Kind of :P Age won't need a Community Manager but I'm all good within SGI on other projects :) 

I am glad to know our favorite manager will take her awesome skills somewhere else. Thanks for everything!

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts