MikeR210

Free East Puppet...

17 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

the devil's advocate in me does kinda want to to do it.

Then I think you should do. it.

Yes, you have given us a very sensible and well thought out argument for why you can't free the puppet.

Is it logical to free the puppet? No.

Will he behave? Probably not and to be honest I think all of us who are asking for him to be freed would be disappointed if he did behave.

If you do free him, will you regret it? Absolutely.   

But would it be fun? Yes.

So do something stupid and fun that you will almost certainly regret. Free the puppet.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, MikeR210 said:

There's one voice missing regarding this huge, Late-Breaking news....this bombshell we had drop today. 

Anybody else want to petition to those in charge...and see if they can free the Puppet for one last post? 

😂

I'm sure he'll promise to be nice....😏 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, mmali386 said:

#FreeThePuppet

3wEY4ks.png

East is still alive and ALMOST well.  He's with a few of us uniting for a reunion and last push.  I'll ask him if he has anything to relate---how about that?  a puppet speaking through a monopoly piece.

1 hour ago, POORFELLER said:

East is still alive and ALMOST well.  He's with a few of us uniting for a reunion and last push.  I'll ask him if he has anything to relate---how about that?  a puppet speaking through a monopoly piece. 

Soooooo...who ho would be the puppet...East or you... 😂

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Sorry guys, but it's not going to happen. As much as I know you all had a good laugh every time he went off, I can assure you it's much less amusing when it's directed at you personally. 

Aye, that's when you burn bridges behind you. Thanks for at least considering it.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts