MikeR210

Free East Puppet...

There's one voice missing regarding this huge, Late-Breaking news....this bombshell we had drop today. 

Anybody else want to petition to those in charge...and see if they can free the Puppet for one last post? 

😂

I'm sure he'll promise to be nice....😏 

Edited by MikeR210

8 hours ago, MikeR210 said:

There's one voice missing regarding this huge, Late-Breaking news....this bombshell we had drop today. 

Anybody else want to petition to those in charge...and see if they can free the Puppet for one last post? 

😂

I'm sure he'll promise to be nice....😏 

If this happened, I promise to play the game again. 

FREE PUPPET NOW

FREE PUPPET NOW

FREE PUPPET NOW

giphy.gif

@east puppet

Edited by Kicho

21 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

I hope not! We need to be un-nice now! 🤛

I thought about writing something un-nice ... but then I might get sufficient warning points to get banned too,

and will have no fun here in the last days when everybody is venting of frustration!!!!! [lol]

8 hours ago, MikeR210 said:

Enemies in CS, unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbup][lol]

I hate to be late to a funeral.

Now that I mention this, aren't funerals always the occasions where all of the family including the black sheep come together and reunite, for that one last time?

So yeah, bring back @east puppet!

Hey all :) 

I appreciate why you would post this, and the devil's advocate in me does kinda want to to do it. But at the same time, a perma-ban is a perma-ban and we can't go pardoning one person without being open to pardoning everyone which is a slippery slope. It also undermines the purpose of it in the first place. 

I know some of you might just be joking around but I have to give a serious answer just in case :P