Andy P

It takes a village

Hey @Kicho, @Bloodborne, @Scythian Fury, @POORFELLER, @Dudeist Priest, @recycle ar, and @InflamedNut2, you've got a month to get yourselves up to the top rungs of the all time standings.  It's embarrassing that we have so many ghosts so high on the rankings. 

If you were ever going to carry this community on your shoulders, now is your time, so help us god.  Let's see how many active accounts we can get on the Top 10 before the ship sinks.  Do this community a solid and help us finish on top.  If you hold up your end of the deal, I promise @SpelerWeetIkHoeveel will hang out with us again for a few precious weeks.  Or at least until we all decide where to meet again.

zdTcG2n.png

NP @Andy P

As Bloodborn is here, I'm in too. Top 10 is too much for me, but I'll do my best :) I want to see how hi you can get.

Will it be possible for you or someone else ( from VCMs probably) to arrange some kind of private forum for Castle siege fans, as this Forum will be closed at 13.12.2018. Or we can use already excited sites like www.aoeclub.ru  

Hi @Bloodborne. How are. Did you grow enough to be able to buy your phone by yourself. Or you spend your savings for girls ? I miss your comments in the Forum. 

Edited by Kicho

2 minutes ago, Kicho said:

Hi @Bloodborne. How are. Did you grow enough to be able to buy your phone by yourself. Or you spend your savings for girls ? I miss your comments in the Forum. 

19yrs old, started working as freelance web developer besides still going to school, so I can earn some  cash for new phone. At the end of the month, I will have enough for new phone :P

I was actually contemplating getting myself permanently banned from the forum before the announcement came down, just so that I wouldn't get outdone by a drunken puppet. Though, one of the few consolations for me is beating out the puppet in reputation for the year (and that's even before he got himself perma-banned).

RqpIUzX.png

So, technically, if you don't count the Wulfie and Chuggs numbers (VCMs have an unfair natural advantage), I had the #1 spot for the year. Yay me!!! 😂🤣[lol]🤣😂

BTW, how is this list evaluated? I can't see the filter being used.

zdTcG2n.png

Edited by Scythian Fury

1 hour ago, Scythian Fury said:

So, technically, if you don't count the Wulfie and Chuggs numbers (VCMs have an unfair natural advantage), I had the #1 spot for the year. Yay me!!! 😂🤣[lol]🤣😂

The most disappointing is .... Joe got the 13th of Nov for the "Sunset" announcement! 

👎

@Andy P, sorry, I didn't understand you at the begging. I was thinking that you talk about the game. I was "Zombie" at the game, but not "Ghost" in the Forum. I was regularly reading and liking. But I didn't commented because I considered that I has no rights to do it, as I don't play the game. 

I hope that I will see you here more often next month. 

P.S. @Scythian Fury tried, but didn't menage to awake the Zombie in me. But you succeeded. :) Next 7 months are for the game.

Edited by Kicho

So... got cookies?

Good to see you all here again. I'll be around, at least until the funeral. The game's still installed on my phone. I visit my castle from time to time. No cobwebs and gotta feed the sharkpool with my luscious loot.

This is the last ride, hopefully taking to the new ride. And as usual, it's the journey and the company that actually matter, not the destination.

Now get yaw awrs on dat leaderbored!

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, Andy P said:

Hey @Kicho, @Bloodborne, @Scythian Fury, @POORFELLER, @Dudeist Priest, @recycle ar, and @InflamedNut2, you've got a month to get yourselves up to the top rungs of the all time standings.  It's embarrassing that we have so many ghosts so high on the rankings. 

If you were ever going to carry this community on your shoulders, now is your time, so help us god.  Let's see how many active accounts we can get on the Top 10 before the ship sinks.  Do this community a solid and help us finish on top.  If you hold up your end of the deal, I promise @SpelerWeetIkHoeveel will hang out with us again for a few precious weeks.  Or at least until we all decide where to meet again.

zdTcG2n.png

I'm here....but mostly because my Time Bucket ran out and I got attacked....I think Dudeist is retired again.  Didn't know I was even close...it's been a long time since I spent much time here.....

Edited by POORFELLER

12 hours ago, POORFELLER said:

I'm here....but mostly because my Time Bucket ran out and I got attacked....I think Dudeist is retired again.  Didn't know I was even close...it's been a long time since I spent much time here.....

But there is so much to talk about, such as the confirmation of no more content and our impending death.