Ackis

Install older iOS version?

Hi everyone - I'm trying to get 100% in achievements for this game before it's discontinued, but I understand the iOS version was changed/updated so it shares achievements with the Windows 10 version.  Is there a way to install the older version so I can get the last achievements I need?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Ackis said:

Hi everyone - I'm trying to get 100% in achievements for this game before it's discontinued, but I understand the iOS version was changed/updated so it shares achievements with the Windows 10 version.  Is there a way to install the older version so I can get the last achievements I need?

Thanks.

Hi :) 

Because the game is "live" on servers for all players, it's not possible to play on older versions, you won't be able to access the game servers. 

Thanks for the response.

I was thinking about that - it would depend on when/where the game checks for the achievements?

Right now I'm missing the 2000 crowns achievement (I'm terrible at PVP in this game) on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and iOS (I don't have a Windows Phone :( ).  If I could get that older version on iOS, there's a chance that the achievements are detected before the game tries to connect with the server?  Most likely a small chance because it just makes more sense to check versions first, but right now it's my only hope.  I hate having games not 100% on my gamercard. *grumble*

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts