Chuggles22

Last Minute Game Objectives

Ok, so 6 months is not EXACTLY last minute... But for all intentions and purposes I think we all know that when they close the forum here next month that's pretty much it.

So what I want to know is what kind of unfinished business does anyone have here that they hope to accomplish before @Baroness Von Panda (lol) takes the servers out back by the dumpster and smash them? After 4 years and never turning Tribute, I'm only 14 defensive wins away from completing the Castle Defender objective... I think I have a good sporting chance lol.

Lmao @PleasedClown463... I did log in on occasion (I think) just for that reason! Though I did make sure to donate troops as well on those rare days

I took would love to see PM make a last ditch resurgence at #1. There have been many great alliance, but I can think of no other that should hold that place at the End of Days (besides Immortal Kings obviously 😜😜😜)

40 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

Ok, so 6 months is not EXACTLY last minute... But for all intentions and purposes I think we all know that when they close the forum here next month that's pretty much it.

So what I want to know is what kind of unfinished business does anyone have here that they hope to accomplish before @Baroness Von Panda (lol) takes the servers out back by the dumpster and smash them? After 4 years and never turning Tribute, I'm only 14 defensive wins away from completing the Castle Defender objective... I think I have a good sporting chance lol.

Next month? I thought it was next year

Edited by TheJohnnyBang
Yep I looked. Wow!

oh ***!🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

I was thinking the same, dude

5 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

There was a typo in Joe's original post. Forum shutdown is Dec 13th, 2018

thanks for that info, but that makes me more sad about the end of all AOECS

😭

Edited by BlacklowenXXI

6 hours ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

6 hours ago, BlacklowenXXI said:

oh ***!🤦‍♂️

I was thinking the same, dude

thanks for that info, but that makes me more sad about the end of all AOECS

😭

Visit

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/age-of-empires-castle-siege-memories/36250/3

14 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

I hope I can still max everything on my main.

I've been enjoying all about alliances being an emperor for a long time. I've donated tons to Wonders because I always thought the road to an objective was more important than the objective itself. 

I've quitted my alliance a while back because of personal reasons but I'm relieved (and proud) to see that after making some changes, they were doing great again. I've even quitted the whole game a few times, but I couldn't seem to stay away from it.

Now the time of ending is set, I'm determined to finish. The only thing that's left are about half of the walls. But bringing them from level 6 up to level 13 is still going to need A LOT of stones.

I want to add to this that I truly enjoyed this forum as much (or maybe more) than the game. Not only did it connect people, but it made it possible for me to meet someone who lives on the other side of the world who I consider to be my dearest friend. Although we never use this forum anymore to reach out to each other, it will allways stay in my memory for starting it.

I hope we can all meet somewhere in another digital place and talk about an exciting new game.

🙋‍♀️

19 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

There was a typo in Joe's original post. Forum shutdown is Dec 13th, 2018

@Baroness Von Panda, what’s the point of shutting forum down so much earlier than the game?

Do speculations that servers might stop much sooner have any truth to them?

thanks

I never did get all of my civ statues. I’m going to work on getting all of those before I shut things down. Just proud to have such a stable dedicated crew over the past years with USA Knights. We cracked the top 200 a few times, but I’m most proud of how well we all got along these years. 

On 11/17/2018 at 11:29 AM, Texas said:

@Baroness Von Panda, what’s the point of shutting forum down so much earlier than the game?

Do speculations that servers might stop much sooner have any truth to them?

thanks

The servers will not shut down any sooner, so I'm not sure where that has come from. They will remain online until May 13th, 2019. As for the forums, the date for that was set by Microsoft so I cannot speak to their reasons on that one. 

I have 64 defensive wins to go. 

Hoping I reach that before game stops. 

Don't know if I'll be able to max out my 3rd account...but at least I have two maxed out! 

Don't think I'll ever reach #1 now. Just never had the time (and money) to spend on it like some of you top players. 

Gotten close before, but just couldn't get that last step.

But overall, I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. 

I have done just about it all. Got to #1 individually and the alliance though we lost the league. Had all 3 of my age 10s on the LB at the same time. Just a couple more towers and that 3rd age 10 would have been maxed. Quit playing about a month ago though and probably won't get it maxed. 

Never gonna get that last objective of the defensive wins. Way too many more to get. Would have liked to have done that. 

Was a great ride gang! So enjoyed meeting yall and hope to meet you down the road somewhere in another game maybe. Just wish I would have found this game at the beginning and been here for the whole ride. 

Proud of my accomplishments in the game. Really proud of the team building skills I developed. Think that I was a pretty good emperess once upon a time. 😀

I have to say that I have met some of the greatest people on the planet while playing this game. It has been a privilege to be a part of this community. 👼

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts