Icecrane 123

What Will Happen to this Forum?

6 hours ago, Icecrane 123 said:

I just came across the news that this game and forum is closing. What will happen to our forum accounts? 🙄 Will this entire forum shut down?

The forum is being archived on December 13, 2018. It will no longer be possible to post, send messages etc. 

15 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

The forum is being archived on December 13, 2018. It will no longer be possible to post, send messages etc. 

However, will we be able to log in and see our old posts and PMs?

Also, I heard that SGI will be releasing AoE IV. Will a new forum be created so that we can all move?

7 hours ago, Icecrane 123 said:

However, will we be able to log in and see our old posts and PMs?

Also, I heard that SGI will be releasing AoE IV. Will a new forum be created so that we can all move?

LOL I'm not sure where you've heard that, but that's absolutely not true. We have nothing to do with any of the development of AoE IV. Sorry! 

37 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

LOL I'm not sure where you've heard that, but that's absolutely not true. We have nothing to do with any of the development of AoE IV. Sorry! 

I assumed without evidence LOL. 

Will you be developing anything like AoE:CS in the near future? And if so, will there be another forum?

22 minutes ago, Icecrane 123 said:

I assumed without evidence LOL. 

Will you be developing anything like AoE:CS in the near future? And if so, will there be another forum?

We have other stuff that we're working on, but we're not ready to talk about it right now. It's not another AOE game! :) Your best bet is to follow the Smoking Gun Interactive social pages. They're pretty quiet right now but when we're ready to start talking, you won't be able to shut me up ;) 

35 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

We have other stuff that we're working on, but we're not ready to talk about it right now. It's not another AOE game! :) Your best bet is to follow the Smoking Gun Interactive social pages. They're pretty quiet right now but when we're ready to start talking, you won't be able to shut me up ;) 

Thanks! I just hope you create another game close to AoE:CS.......We're all nostalgic.....

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

............. to start talking, you won't be able to shut me up ;) 

Had we the ability previously??????

Laughing smiley animated emoticon

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Is it of the same genre as AoE:CS?

10 hours ago, truckdriver said:

LOL at playing another game this company makes. They have proven to me that they cant continue to deliver for any period of time. They quit on this game over 2 years ago 🙄

Lol, but they are good at making Patches , and patches to fix the previous patches. ;)