VeiledFlunky55

Error loading game #0x803F8001

Game will not load (error message #0x803F8001) even though it is sending messages in Start window. Checked and it is no longer showing in my app account. Went to Store which said it was installed. Uninstalled app from my Surface, went to reinstall and got same error message. Anybody know what is going on?

Edited by VeiledFlunky55
typo

1 hour ago, VeiledFlunky55 said:

Game will not load (error message #0x803F8001) even though it is sending messages in Start window. Checked and it is no longer showing in my app account. Went to Store which said it was installed. Uninstalled app from my Surface, went to reinstall and got same error message. Anybody know what is going on?

It won't be on the app store, but should show in your owned apps section to re-download. If you're still having issues after that, please run the Windows App Troubleshooter tool here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps 

same error here. 

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Put in new router a couple days ago. Worked fine but lost account info last night after the midnight hour CST:5 GMT A check on XBOX Live Down? Shows a bit of a downer around the globe In my region only 9 submitted issues...

59 minutes ago, Sentientmage263 said:

same error here. 

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Put in new router a couple days ago. Worked fine but lost account info last night after the midnight hour CST:5 GMT A check on XBOX Live Down? Shows a bit of a downer around the globe In my region only 9 submitted issues...

46 minutes ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

I have the same error. Unable to play. I decided to desinstall and reinstall the game. Unable to download it. Error message. I have the same problem and the same message with another game.

Are you on Windows 10?

Since Wed, cant get into or install the AOE castle siege game, on both of my xbox accounts and profiles i play with. Uninstalled and reinstalled on my main PC, fails at the install in the Store Code: 0x803F8001. reset to cache cleaned etc. I didnt uninstall on any other device, but wont start on my lumia 950, wont run on my old PC, which has my other Xbox account and AOE profile. Wont install on my laptop.

However it is working in my workplace on my Comp surface tablet, on both accounts.

I cant play at all. It says you have no internet thou i have it!! Then it says you must log in on x box one thou i have already logged in via microsoft and x box. Castle siege has Always had strange problems and has bad functions. It is a real fraud and the right decsision is to stop this dysfunctional game once and for all.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts