JMBShadow

Can we get one last update that tweaks the daily gold?

@Baroness Von Panda, now that the game is closing, can we at least get an update that gives us much more daily gold? I don't know, about 1000 (or more) gold daily. It wouldn't hurt since the game is over already, and at least we can have fun the last months doing battles without waiting. Or maybe you can make everything cheap so we can make our castles beautiful and take one last screenshot? Please. :D

3 hours ago, fkfm said:

not able and not willing are 2 different things...

If they do something, it will give a hope to the players. So it's better not to do anything, which will be a clear signal that the over is over. 

#Free East Puppet

#SaveAoECS

Yeah, it's useless at this point asking for stuff. Sucks that they killed this game. Killing game as in ending it officially, but also killing it with their ineptitude in prior years.

Don't know whether to blame Microsoft or Smoking Gun. Or both!

Its a crappy way to end the game. Hope Microsoft and Smoking Gun learn from their mistakes. 

Hope those responsible for letting this game die this slow death (again...Microsoft and/or Smoking Gun) aren't allowed to work on any projects...because they clearly don't know what the F they're doing. (can you tell I'm ***ed) 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:35 PM, MikeR210 said:

Yeah, it's useless at this point asking for stuff. Sucks that they killed this game. Killing game as in ending it officially, but also killing it with their ineptitude in prior years.

Don't know whether to blame Microsoft or Smoking Gun. Or both!

Its a crappy way to end the game. Hope Microsoft and Smoking Gun learn from their mistakes. 

Hope those responsible for letting this game die this slow death (again...Microsoft and/or Smoking Gun) aren't allowed to work on any projects...because they clearly don't know what the F they're doing. (can you tell I'm ***ed) 

I honestly blame Microsoft. I know SGI would have done more, but my bet is that Microsoft did not invest more. The game was maybe a project for Windows Phone, and since that's dead, well, the game is dead too.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, JMBShadow said:

@Baroness Von Panda, now that the game is closing, can we at least get an update that gives us much more daily gold? I don't know, about 1000 (or more) gold daily. It wouldn't hurt since the game is over already, and at least we can have fun the last months doing battles without waiting. Or maybe you can make everything cheap so we can make our castles beautiful and take one last screenshot? Please. :D

You'll just have to continue earning it the good old fashioned way. EARN IT!😣!..!…!....!.....

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi! I've been asked this a few times and whilst it's a really nice idea, regrettably it's not something we'll be able to do, sorry.

BVP? Thanks for the memories!🚣‍♂️

SentientMage 263

On 12/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, fkfm said:

not able and not willing are 2 different things...

On 12/1/2018 at 11:25 AM, Kicho said:

If they do something, it will give a hope to the players. So it's better not to do anything, which will be a clear signal that the over is over. 

It's not just a case of giving hope, nor is it a case of not being willing. We physically don't have any automatic system for Gold grants, so it would all have to be manually done by me, which is simply not possible. So on this topic when I say we can't do it, that's very much the reality. (I agree it would be a nice idea!) 

5 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

It's not just a case of giving hope, nor is it a case of not being willing. We physically don't have any automatic system for Gold grants, so it would all have to be manually done by me, which is simply not possible. So on this topic when I say we can't do it, that's very much the reality. (I agree it would be a nice idea!) 

You do not have to do it manually, just release one last patch the instead of giving 12 daily gold, gives 300/500/1000, something like that. I am sure it can be done :)

21 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

If you would have to do it manually, I can certainly see why that would be impossible. But, what if you did it manually for a select few? Maybe you could throw an extra 5 or 10k gold to all winners of their personal leagues! Just imagine the crazy competition that would ensue!

3 hours ago, ClothingHook89 said:

If you would have to do it manually, I can certainly see why that would be impossible. But, what if you did it manually for a select few? Maybe you could throw an extra 5 or 10k gold to all winners of their personal leagues! Just imagine the crazy competition that would ensue!

Poor @east puppet  ...he'd never win! bwahahahaha 🤣 

BUT what if...maybe give a random player or two a ton of gold every day. 

Games dying - might as well make it a bit more interesting for those of us that still play! I'd be excited if I won some gold! 

I mean, if "THEY" want us all to keep playing "THEIR" games - why not give a little incentive to keep us...instead of letting us walk away empty handed and going, and finding another company's product. 🤔

If they do something fun like giving a random player or two a ton of gold...that would do more for players to at least consider company's other products. Wouldn't it? 
Makes business sense to me...just saying... 😉 

On 12/4/2018 at 8:43 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

How about just running a query in the game database and top up the gold for each player. How hard is it? While shutting down the servers for maintenance, just execute it and that`s it. Everyone happy. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, MikeR210 said:

Poor @east puppet  ...he'd never win! bwahahahaha 🤣 

BUT what if...maybe give a random player or two a ton of gold every day. 

Games dying - might as well make it a bit more interesting for those of us that still play! I'd be excited if I won some gold! 

I mean, if "THEY" want us all to keep playing "THEIR" games - why not give a little incentive to keep us...instead of letting us walk away empty handed and going, and finding another company's product. 🤔

If they do something fun like giving a random player or two a ton of gold...that would do more for players to at least consider company's other products. Wouldn't it? 
Makes business sense to me...just saying... 😉 

I don't know...East is down to 1100 crowns...he could make a comeback in that league for a few thousand gold.