Bueuk

The Highest I Can Go...

5 minutes ago, Clyder84 said:

Congrats @Bueuk, you did awesome effort, it was a pleasure played with you last league, I can see my name in number 5 by the way, congrats again brother hope we can meet somewhere again.

You too, Clyde. I can't make it happen without you, @RuffRotations, and @dymon. Should I post the Choo-choo trio too?

Weren't there 4 of us? 

3 hours ago, Bueuk said:

Should I post the Choo-choo trio too?

Sibuk, it was my pleasure to get to know you as a good friend and a *** of a sieger. I'm almost a little sad, that our paths crossed only now. At least they did. Hope you don't retire now. In the words of @blinsas: Siege on!

4 hours ago, RuffRotations said:

Weren't there 4 of us? 

Sibuk, it was my pleasure to get to know you as a good friend and a *** of a sieger. I'm almost a little sad, that our paths crossed only now. At least they did. Hope you don't retire now. In the words of @blinsas: Siege on!

No way, I forgot to screenshot that moment! 😱

I'll ask Sanja about it. She has plenty, I guess.

I left an  invitation before leaving. East also there. I reconsider my retirement anyway. We can still make some trouble till sunset 😎

It's nice to know you too, Ruff. I pumped up after watching all of you on Top 50 LB.

Edited by Bueuk

23 hours ago, Bueuk said:

...With only using odd combo, odd troops, Charlemagne and Rurik, and only using Conrad once and Martel twice.

bbtMM8v.jpg

Had a great time with all of you...we gave it our best shot.  I learned a lot, even this late in the game, from a great bunch of people.  It was awesome seeing five different folks at the top of the leaderboard, and so many times in the top 10.

Like many of you, I really enjoy playing this game and am sad to see it and many of you go.  It's been a great experience.  The highest i ever got which was a month or two ago was Top 25 on LB with age 9.  Trying to insert a screenshot but not able to...Let's hope for a miracle in 2019. 😁 

okay let's see if this linkie works:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tLdu6VNhqvEvNsQ9

Edited by mudbuddha1
insert pic of LB

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, mudbuddha1 said:

Like many of you, I really enjoy playing this game and am sad to see it and many of you go.  It's been a great experience.  The highest i ever got which was a month or two ago was Top 25 on LB with age 9.  Trying to insert a screenshot but not able to...Let's hope for a miracle in 2019. 😁 

okay let's see if this linkie works:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tLdu6VNhqvEvNsQ9

Keep that bravery lit, mudbuddha 🙂

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts