cam44

Good Movie Quotes/Scenes

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, Mindgem said:

I'll be back

I gotta say, I'm kinda glad I came here Post-AOEO.... Just from watching that I know I would've been hopelessly addicted lol

John Wick (2014)

Viggo Tarasov: It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to.

Iosef Tarasov: Who? That . nobody?

Viggo Tarasov: That ".' nobody"... is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him "Baba Yaga."

Iosef Tarasov: The Boogeyman?

Viggo Tarasov: Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the . Boogeyman.

Iosef Tarasov: [stunned] Oh.

Here's a couple from the man whose photo I chose to represent me:

"Son, look around. Would I be surprised?"

2rmy3c4.jpg

I also love when he's being questioned by police, unprepared for their arrival, in regards to the missing kids later on.

[Scratches head mockingly] "Well, I don't rightly know. See, they wasn't here long enough for me to get up-close and personal with 'em... like I do with MOST ***HOLES THAT COME WANDERIN' IN HERE!"

2elsc2s.jpg

2ajrfh4.jpg

Just had to sneak in some memorable horror/comedy before I go cook dinner. ;) Two videos for one scene, for some reason.

"If you assume that there is no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are opportunities to change things, then there is a possibility that you can contribute to making a better world." Captain Fantastic

Bill Murray had to agree to do Ghostbusters so that he could make this movie. My favorite line ever is the one he says in this trailer.

And these 2 are from my favorite movie of all time, every bit of dialogue in it is absolutely flawless.

@Scythian Fury Solid picks! [thumbup]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts