shinyidol

Three Options for Fixing Windows Store Problems

Since several days I'm improving difficulties to enter the game.  The system tells me that I'm not using the account with which I bought the app... which is not correct.  It seems the problem is coming with Win10 as I never encountered that problem under Win 8.1 ! Unfortunately it's coming at a very bad timing as I'm just trying to reach level 9...

Since several days I'm improving difficulties to enter the game.  The system tells me that I'm not using the account with which I bought the app... which is not correct.  It seems the problem is coming with Win10 as I never encountered that problem under Win 8.1 ! Unfortunately it's coming at a very bad timing as I'm just trying to reach level 9...

I'm having exactly the same problem all of a sudden on my Surface 3 with Windows 10.  It has worked fine for weeks.  Nothing is working to fix it.dSWXA2m.jpg

I'm having exactly the same problem all of a sudden on my Surface 3 with Windows 10.  It has worked fine for weeks.  Nothing is working to fix it.dSWXA2m.jpg

I exactly had this problem and I found a solution that solved it. Temporarily ? Go to the Windows store and check how many devices you have, attached to your profile. I had a lot of PC's (7 or 8) and twice a Surface Pro 3. I have deleted all the PC's because I don't have anyone and the Surface Pro 3 that was shown without serial number. Since then everything is going well and I can play again.

You all might be on to something, it might be the number of devices, this would include tablets and PCs:

For Windows 10 the number of devices that are supported for a single Microsoft account is now 10 for applications purchased from the Windows Store. This is a reduction from the 81 supported with Windows 8.1 but still more than the original 5.

After I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 never been able to buy gold coins in the game. Always pops up an error code 0x801901F4.

When will fix this bug in the Windows Store?

Hey guys i am unable to update to my new patch 1.13 Notes and always it goes still installing and again it fails

Device : Windows Phone

Model : Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim

Software : Windows  8.1 Update

Could somebody help me with regard to this. 

I've got to have similar issues while upgrading in my Lumia 735 and it was due to space issues. Ensure you have at least 1GB free on your device in order to have it downloaded and installed properly.

The fix for me (after months of not being able to access AoE) was to start up the "Xbox" application and try to login there and launch the game from that. First time sign in failed in that but the second time worked, I'm sure this is related somehow to the .problems with AoE. Thanks to SpelerWeetIkHoeveel for figuring out this trick!

I can't buy gold coins in the game because, does not connect with the Windows Store.What's happening? I'm going to miss the promotion in Castle siege BR.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts