shinyidol

Three Options for Fixing Windows Store Problems

Вылетает приложение после сворачивания!!!!

------translate------

Departs application after folding !!!!

Windows 10

Edited by a25k03

i keep getting message after I bought gold stating once I reload the game my gold will be ready.  I did that its there but am still getting message, how do I lose the message? -FailedWeevil879

trying to purchase gold get error message c101a006 try again later. I'm using a Lumina phone and can purchase other things in the store

Here is how you can access AOE: CS to uninstall it if you cannot access the "Store" app:

Go to RUN (or hold the WINDOWS key and the letter Q together to bring up the SEARCH)

Type in PC SETTINGS

Select SEARCH & APPS, then APP SIZES from the subsequent menu

Locate Age Of Empires: Castle Siege from the list and choose UNINSTALL

Now try going back to the STORE app and see if you can reinstall AOE: CS.

A reboot might be required to re-register the various components.

I also found valuable troubleshooting apps from Microsoft and additional tips / techniques to try to coax the Store into submission here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-windows_store/trouble-opening-the-store-and-other-windows-app/c31c3c51-bf1d-47e3-8a16-15b2ce6b63d3?auth=1

Windows 10 users have their own page and troubleshooter apps to try. You will have to search on that main page for Win 10 support.

I hope that helps somebody out there. I have been trying in vain for 3 days to get back into the game, with no luck at all.

I figured I should at least pass along the info I discovered to help others if possible to resolve their similar issues.

BTW, when I ran the troubleshooter, it mentioned that I had the SYNC off for the game.

Not sure how that happened, or how to correct that issue at this time, but I'm working on it.

I'll post what I discover on resolving that later.

~Black Leviathon

(The original guy, not the imposter pretending to be me. All copycats should be banned for life!)

On 7/17/2015 at 0:50 AM, CondorHero said:

How do you get to see the Store Settings page on Windows 10 preview?

Figured it out. Click on the icon for the Profile to see the Settings on the Store home page.

condorhero, im so glad i saw your note again...i passed it earlier. forgot that little bubblehead is me really. thank you for commenting. i found it too, yeah! iam so hoping this helps.

On 10/7/2016 at 2:35 AM, Black Leviathon said:

BTW, when I ran the troubleshooter, it mentioned that I had the SYNC off for the game.

Not sure how that happened, or how to correct that issue at this time, but I'm working on it.

after searching all over thru settings, i came back here and saw @CondorHero notes. my little bublehead icon is me...usually says guest when i play a solitaire game...anyway...i clicked on that circle bublehead to show me the settings link...it is different from the pics at the top of the thread.

having trouble inserting media...it should reference the same meaning, but says Offline Permissions regarding licenses. mine was off too.

**i didnt realize how old this link was, but hope it helps others if all set. im hoping it worked for me.

Edited by EmbodiedTick9
add content

I have tried every solution on the net. Powershell registration, restore, clear cache and run diagnostic. Nothing works! Now it says server issue or timed out. Microsoft products generally suck real bad only a virtual monopoly lets them get away with such crappy service.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts