Lord Jaswal

Castle Siege Memes

On 20/10/2016 at 9:39 PM, Dudeist Priest said:

Until you step on one at 3 am...

You see, I sincerely don't understand all those memes about stepping on LEGO bricks - I mean, I was never the kind of child who would let my precious sets spread all over the room's floor!... :u

Younger siblings, maybe? Your own offspring, maybe? (Siegers who are already parents, anyone? Please raise your hands!)

1 hour ago, Henry o Raposo said:

You see, I sincerely don't understand all those memes about stepping on LEGO bricks - I mean, I was never the kind of child who would let my precious sets spread all over the room's floor!... :u

Younger siblings, maybe? Your own offspring, maybe? (Siegers who are already parents, anyone? Please raise your hands!)

My kids are teens now, but when they were younger, ya... stepping on a LEGO brick in the dark was a thing... There are two things that I still find to this day, LEGO bricks and Nerf darts... 

4 hours ago, Dudeist Priest said:

My kids are teens now, but when they were younger, ya... stepping on a LEGO brick in the dark was a thing... There are two things that I still find to this day, LEGO bricks and Nerf darts... 

This should be part of parenting prep [laugh]

On 10/25/2016 at 9:35 PM, Dudeist Priest said:

LOL... This reminds me of GoW 3 a few years ago, Epic, the developer, made is so all online matches and Hord, had everyone with pumpkin heads...

The did it again this year, Happy Halloween Every One!!!

Yev4EMq.png