Lord Jaswal

Castle Siege Memes

On 26/04/2017 at 3:53 PM, Henry o Raposo said:

When you're hoping to build an awesome garden someday but then you get your third Gravestone: [lol]

sem_ttulo_by_henry_c-db77hwt.png

IT3QlUx.gif

Royal chests??? Where are you?? [confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused][confused]

eKcR4pC.gif

On 09/04/2017 at 0:09 PM, lilanthe said:

miUoA9S.png

night battles  [lol]

dYepkGu.gif

Whenever I see this:

2vmhqw3.jpg

It reminds me of this gem of a movie:

k49xye.jpg

24 minutes ago, DeNiSs said:

By the way, do you know that Conrad was born on the Elm Street?

Well, Conrad does haunt my dreams much like Freddy Krueger. Then I wake up to find a replay of him haunting my castle walls like the Kool-Aid man. It's a vicious cycle, I tells ya.

Come to think of it, watching a replay of Conrad Krueger ***ramming your castle is kinda like a scene out of Paranormal Activity. You wake up to find that your home's all messed up and some things are missing. So, you watch the footage from the camera that you set up because this kind of thing has been happening a lot lately. You gape and watch in horror as someone comes through your ****ing walls and starts smashing your stuff up while you sleep! And much like a ghost or Freddy, even moving away (switching civilizations) won't get him to leave you alone. You can run, but you can't hide. Night after night... *thump thump thump* on your walls until... he's IN!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts